An incident involving the participation of a FUIB employee was discovered in Rivne. As a result, the personal information of three citizens was disclosed. The incident was immediately eliminated. The Bank's security service is currently checking the operations of all FUIB's branches and outlets. There were no other examples of violations detected. Keeping customer's personal information safe is a priority and a duty of the bank that must be respected in all circumstances. Disclosure of personal data is regarded as gross misconduct by a bank employee.
The reason for the situation described above is solely human factor. The negligent behavior of the employee led to the situation when paper copies of non-bank documents with personal data appeared outside the bank. Please note that this information is not bank secrecy. However, this was an unprecedented event in the bank's 29-year history. The employee guilty of the disclosure was suspended from work with further discharge.
The bank's team apologizes to citizens whose data have been compromised.
Retention of personal data is a priority for the bank. FUIB is constantly improving its security system and ensuring that clients' confidentiality. Additionally, the Bank will take steps to prevent similar cases in the future.
- Режим роботи відділень ПУМБ на День Захисника та Захисниці України
- ПУМБ став учасником Національного дня дівчат у технологіях
- New insurance service from FUIB: "Protection from injury"
- Without paper documents: Diia at FUIB
- FUIB JSC announces a winner of a tender for audit services
- FUIB clients from Lviv region obtained access to additional interest compensation on issued loans
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!