An incident involving the participation of a FUIB employee was discovered in Rivne. As a result, the personal information of three citizens was disclosed. The incident was immediately eliminated. The Bank's security service is currently checking the operations of all FUIB's branches and outlets. There were no other examples of violations detected. Keeping customer's personal information safe is a priority and a duty of the bank that must be respected in all circumstances. Disclosure of personal data is regarded as gross misconduct by a bank employee.
The reason for the situation described above is solely human factor. The negligent behavior of the employee led to the situation when paper copies of non-bank documents with personal data appeared outside the bank. Please note that this information is not bank secrecy. However, this was an unprecedented event in the bank's 29-year history. The employee guilty of the disclosure was suspended from work with further discharge.
The bank's team apologizes to citizens whose data have been compromised.
Retention of personal data is a priority for the bank. FUIB is constantly improving its security system and ensuring that clients' confidentiality. Additionally, the Bank will take steps to prevent similar cases in the future.
- FUIB took 4th place among the largest taxpayers in the banking sector of Ukraine in 2020
- More than 4,000 students discussed the professions of the future
- FUIB opened a new branch in Kryvyi Rih
- FUIB Digital Business entered the TOP-20 best Internet banking
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!