In the course of carrying out its activities each company sooner or later faced with challenging processes, which may result for the company not only financial loss but also the loss of public confidence in the face of clients, investors, partners, shareholders, regulatory authorities.
In this regard, the idea of creating such mechanisms, which would allow to minimize the risks associated with such processes. One of these mechanisms arose relatively recently and was called «compliance».
Compliance literally means «conformity».
Compliance-risk – the potential or real risk of regulatory sanctions, financial losses, reputation losses resulting from non-compliance with the provisions of the law, the provisions of internal documents (policies, procedures, regulations, rules), fair competition standards, conflict of interest situations, and non-compliance with corporate ethics. For the purpose of proper management of compliance-risk, the compliance-control Department was created in JSC «FUIB».
The Bank approved one of the main documents aimed at managing compliance-risk – the Code of corporate ethics. It is a document, which approved the rules and norms of corporate conduct, and which reflects the key principles and standards of the Bank's work.
The Code applies to all employees of the Bank, regardless of their position, the sphere of professional responsibility and the geographical location of the Bank's department.
The main objectives of the corporate ethics Code:
- ensure that the Bank's employees understand the mission, values and principles of the Bank's work, as well as an awareness of their role in the implementation of the Bank's development strategy;
- determine the standards of ethical conduct in dealing with clients, business partners, the Bank, shareholders, government bodies and the public;
- formulate the principles of relations within the group;
- prevent possible violations and conflict situations;
- ensure an adequate level of transparency in implementation of the Bank's activities.
In cases of violations of the rules and norms of the corporate ethics Code, the Bank is entitled to take measures provided by the current legislation.
The files for downloading
If you become aware of a violation of the Corporate Code of Ethics, in particular, violation of ethical standards, the unacceptable behavior of bank employees, conflict of interest, usage of insider information, embezzlement or usage of bank property for personal purposes, corruption and/or bribery of employees (“bribes”, "kickbacks"), harassment, discrimination, violations in the field of financial monitoring, violations of the law that may harm the interests of customers and/or the bank, as well as the persecution of persons who reported violations, you can contact SCM Hotline*.
Please note that the Hotline is not intended to receive advice about goods and services, provide remote services, or process customer complaints and comments.
* If you want the investigation to be carried out as efficiently as possible, we recommend that you include the following information in your message:
- parties of the conflict;
- other information that may help in solving the problem;
- time and place of the event;
- the essence of the message (statement of facts known to you);
- contacts for feedback.