WE MAKE IMPORTANT STEPS FOR YOUR PROTECTION
PUMB treats with responsibility the situation with the threat of the COVID-19 epidemic, therefore, in order to prevent the spread of the virus and in accordance with the recommendations of WHO, it introduces additional rules for visiting the bank branch for the quarantine period:
- Keep a distance of at least 1 m from other visitors
- The simultaneous stay of customers in the branch is limited:
- 1 person can be in the 24/7 self-service area
- entrance to the branch is at the invitation of a Bank employee – please, wait in line in the street
- Every day we take a break in the work of the branch for the implementation of preventive measures from 13:00 till 13:15.
- We pay attention to the following recommendations of WHO and observing the conditions of quarantine, the Bank has the right to refuse to serve customers with signs of illness (high body t°, runny nose, cough)
- The bank has the right to refuse to serve customers who came to the branch without medical masks or other analogs of protection against infectious diseases
For our part, we monitor the health status of bank employees and provide them with the necessary protective materials.
We hope for your understanding!
First Ukrainian International Bank
* The Radius network includes ATMs of the partners: JSC “ALTBANK”, JSC “BANK “GRANT”, JSC “CREDOBANK”, JSC “MetaBank”, JSC “Misto Bank”, JSC “MOTOR-BANK”, JSC “AB “RADABANK”, JSC “BANK 3/4", JSC «CB «ZEMELNY CAPITAL”, JSC “FIRST INVESTMENT BANK”, JSC “UNEX BANK”, JSC “BANK “PORTAL”, OJSC “EUROPROMBANK”, OJSC “BANK CREDIT DNEPRO”, OJSC “MTB BANK”, JSC AKB “Lviv”, PJSC “CB“ AKORDBANK”.
** Payments of individuals in favor of legal entities are not accepted after 17-00.