JSC “PUMB” (owner and manager of personal data)
LLC “Ukrainian Bureau of Credit Histories”
PJSC “International Bureau of Credit Histories”
PJSC “The First All-Ukrainian Bureau of Credit Histories”
The purpose is to provide banking (financial) services, establish business relations and contractual relations, prepare statistical, administrative and other information in accordance with the requirements of the legislation, as well as internal documents of JSC “PUMB” on banking issues. JSC “PUMB” may use impersonal data to target advertising and/or information materials by age, sex, other data; conducting statistical researches.
For processing in the database (system) of personal data of JSC “PUMB”, personal data provided by a customer, potential customer (full name, date of birth, place of residence (stay), information on residence (including tax residence of the USA), the identification number of the individual (individual tax number) may be included; the series and number of the passport (or other identity document), the date of issue and the authority that issued it, contact phone number, other data obtained, including those obtained from open sources).
The collection, storage, transfer, etc. with the creation of conditions for the protection of this data.
Personal data can be transferred for the purpose of evaluation when reviewing applications for a loan to customers, potential customers of the credit history bureau indicated above with the consent of the subject of personal data. After the conclusion of the agreement, the parties are guided by the terms of the agreement when determining the purposes and grounds for the transfer of personal data (and other conditions for the processing of personal data). The transfer of personal data can be carried out without the consent of the subject of personal data or an authorized person in cases specified by law, and only (if necessary) in the interests of national security, economic well-being and human rights.
Depending on the type of banking (financial) service, the retention period can be determined in accordance with the regulations (including the NBU) and can be set from 5 to 10 years (in case of refusal to provide the service or other exceptional cases, the period may differ).
According to art.8 of the Law of Ukraine “On Personal Data Protection”, the subject of personal data has the right to:
1) know about the sources of collection, the location of their personal data, the purpose of their processing, the location or place of residence (stay) of the owner or manager of personal data or give the appropriate order to obtain this information to persons authorized by him, except as required by law;
2) receive information about the conditions for granting access to personal data, including information about third parties to whom the personal data is transmitted;
3) access their personal data;
4) receive no later than in thirty calendar days from the date of receipt of the request, except as required by law, the answer is that his personal data are processed, as well as to receive the content of such personal data;
5) make a reasoned demand to the owner of personal data with an objection to the processing of their personal data;
6) make a reasoned request to change or eliminate their personal data by any owner and manager of personal data if this data is processed illegally or it is unreliable;
7) protect their personal data from unlawful processing and accidental loss, elimination, damage due to deliberate concealment, failure to provide or untimely granting, as well as protection from providing information that is unreliable or discrediting the honor, dignity and business reputation of an individual;
8) complain about the processing of their personal data to the authorized person or to the court;
9) apply legal remedies in case of violation of personal data protection legislation;
10) make a warning about limiting the right to process their personal data when giving consent;
11) withdraw consent to the processing of personal data;
12) know the mechanism for automatic processing of personal data;
13) protection from an automated solution that has legal consequences for it.
The personal data subject may give consent to the processing (including transfer) of personal data in writing (including electronic, including, as affixing the appropriate designation/mark, sending a password/code or sending data to JSC “PUMB” by means of communications: JSC “PUMB” website, e-mail, instant messengers, etc.) or in the form, which allows to conclude that consent has been given. Any form of consent confirms acquaintance of the client, potential client with the above information, in particular: the sources of personal data collection, the location of personal data, the purpose of their processing, the conditions for granting access to personal data, their transfer and third parties to whom personal data can be transferred, the location of the owner and manager of personal data, awareness of the processing of personal data.