- appoints and dismisses the Chairman and members of the Board, determines their powers
- supervises the activities of the bank’s Management board, determines the external auditor
- appoints the head of the Internal audit department
- approves the strategic plan, the annual economic and financial plans
- as well as carry out the functions, delegated by the General meeting of the shareholders or assigned by the Charter or current legislation of Ukraine to the exclusive competence of the Supervisory board
Current issue of the Regulations about Supervisory Board of the Bank:
Supervisory Board is not directly involved in the daily FUIB managing, but plays an important part in the implementation of monitoring and control of its business activities. It represents the interests of the shareholders of the bank in the period between sessions of the General shareholders meeting and supervises the activities of the Board.
Members of the Supervisory Board are elected by the General meeting of the shareholders.
A shareholder has the right to an unlimited number of his representatives in the Supervisory Board.
Oleg PopovThe General Director of JSC "SCM"
Anna DugadkoBusiness Development Manager of JSC «SCM»
Sergey KurilkoDeputy Director of LLC «LF «VOROPAEV AND PARTNER»
Margarita PovazhnayaFinancial Director of JSC «SCM»
George KatanovDirector of SCM Advisors (UK) Limited
Jana SherbinskayaLawyer of LLC «LF«VOROPAEV AND PARTNERS»