- appoints and dismisses the Chairman and members of the Board, determines their powers
- supervises the activities of the bank’s Management board, determines the external auditor
- appoints the head of the Internal audit department
- approves the strategic plan, the annual economic and financial plans
- as well as carry out the functions, delegated by the General meeting of the shareholders or assigned by the Charter or current legislation of Ukraine to the exclusive competence of the Supervisory board
Current issue of the Regulations about Supervisory Board of the Bank:
The current version of the Regulations on the remuneration of the Bank's Supervisory Board:
Committee on Audit Issues:
Committee on Risk Management:
Remuneration and Appointments Committee:
Supervisory Board is not directly involved in the daily FUIB managing, but plays an important part in the implementation of monitoring and control of its business activities. It represents the interests of the shareholders of the bank in the period between sessions of the General shareholders meeting and supervises the activities of the Board.
Members of the Supervisory Board are elected by the General meeting of the shareholders.
A shareholder has the right to an unlimited number of his representatives in the Supervisory Board.
Oleg PopovThe General Director of JSC "SCM"
Anna DugadkoBusiness Development Manager of JSC «SCM»
Margarita PovazhnayaFinancial Director of JSC «SCM»
George KatanovDirector of SCM Advisors (UK) Limited
Kurilko Sergey EvgenievichMember of the Supervisory Board of JSC “FUIB”
Susan Gail BuyskeMember of the Supervisory Board of JSC “FUIB”
Stalker Catherine Elizabeth AnnMember of the Supervisory Board of JSC “FUIB” - an independent director.
Ansis GrasmanisMember of the Supervisory Board of JSC “FUIB” - an independent director.
Mihov Valentin LyubomirovMember of the Supervisory Board of JSC “FUIB” - an independent director.