An incident involving the participation of a FUIB employee was discovered in Rivne. As a result, the personal information of three citizens was disclosed. The incident was immediately eliminated. The Bank's security service is currently checking the operations of all FUIB's branches and outlets. There were no other examples of violations detected. Keeping customer's personal information safe is a priority and a duty of the bank that must be respected in all circumstances. Disclosure of personal data is regarded as gross misconduct by a bank employee.
The reason for the situation described above is solely human factor. The negligent behavior of the employee led to the situation when paper copies of non-bank documents with personal data appeared outside the bank. Please note that this information is not bank secrecy. However, this was an unprecedented event in the bank's 29-year history. The employee guilty of the disclosure was suspended from work with further discharge.
The bank's team apologizes to citizens whose data have been compromised.
Retention of personal data is a priority for the bank. FUIB is constantly improving its security system and ensuring that clients' confidentiality. Additionally, the Bank will take steps to prevent similar cases in the future.
- FUIB is working to bring Ukraine closer to victory and condemns any cooperation with Russian occupiers
- Вигідні ціни на придбання добрив від OSTCHEM RETAiL для агроклієнтів ПУМБ
- Thanks to FUIB's financial assistance to the military, quick commission-free money transfers to foundations, sale of military domestic government bonds our victory is nearing
- Видачі ПУМБ агровиробникам з початку війни склали майже 1,3 млрд грн
- ПУМБ – переможець національного рейтингу проєктних офісів PMO UA AWARDS 2021
- Отримайте державну допомогу для внутрішньо переміщених осіб на картку єПідтримка від ПУМБ
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!