In July, the Processing Center of First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) completed the migration project of 105,000 payment cards issued by Renaissance Capital Bank (TM "Renaissance Credit"). Earlier in 1H 2012, the migration of payment cards issued by Evroprombank was carried out. Before these migrations, both banks formerly worked with other processing centers.
In 1H 2012 the Processing Center of FUIB fulfilled 4 projects of issuance and terminal equipment service of VISA and MasterCard payment cards for Ukoopspilka Bank, Bank 3/4, FinrostBank and RadaBank. During the reported period the number of banks that are clients of the FUIB Processing Center grew to 39 and the number of payment cards increased by 9%, to 2.4 million.
"Banks choose the FUIB Processing Center to organize issuance and servicing payment card operations, as we offer them modern technologies and a full range of processing services,” says Julia Shatrova, Head of the FUIB Processing Center. “FUIB provides customers of partner banks with 24/7 support; high speed, reliability and safety of transactions and a wide ATM network that includes more than 4,000 devices. Processing outsourcing services by FUIB allow banks to expeditiously and professionally organize issuance of payment cards for their customers, eliminating significant investments in the construction of their own processing infrastructure."
The FUIB Processing Center constantly improves and expands the range of services provided in the Radius ATM network. Thus, in 2H 2012 FUIB customers and partner banks will be provided with new services:
- instant payments to mobile operator MTS;
- instant payments for service "Home Internet" by mobile operator Kyivstar.
By the end of the year FUIB Processing Center will offer a number of opportunities that will enhance the efficiency of client-banks’ business:
- online interaction of partner banks’ ABS with the FUIB processing system. This will allow banks to implement their own distant customer service (Internet banking);
- internet acquiring service for partner banks (subscription and service for online shops and processing of online acquiring transactions);
- wider range of ATM models that client-banks may connect to the FUIB Processing Center.
- FUIB reduces the commission for withdrawing funds from debit cards abroad
- FUIB will increase rates on deposits for individuals in the national currency
- Відкриття відділення №1 ПУМБ ЕКСПРЕС в м. Конотоп
- Obtain the ePidtrymka card at FUIB
- 110 days of FUIB's struggle on the business front: UAH 719 million in taxes to the state budget, UAH 71.5 million in assistance to Ukrainian soldiers, UAH 80 million in support of employees
- FUIB is working to bring Ukraine closer to victory and condemns any cooperation with Russian occupiers
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!