The most popular sections among Internet banking users (according to the data from PUMB Online system) are payments (44%), deposits (26%) and accounts (21%). This is what Vladimir Guguyev, Head of Internet Technologies Unit at FUIB has told in his presentation Mobile Banking and Mutiplatformity: what service a customer needs?” at the conference Electronic and Mobile Finances in Ukraine held by Financial Analyst-Service company.
According to Mr Guguyev, in light of the growing use of mobile Internet, financial institutions may face a question: to develop a mobile version of Internet banking or a native application?
The experts singles out the following features of a mobile version: static interface, various restrictions in navigation and displaying, access via a browser. Whereas, a native application has an interactive interface along with the possibility to use the functions of a smartphone: GPS, camera, etc.
Vladimir Guguyev highlights the following advantages of a mobile version: high speed of operation, ease of use, reasonable development costs, absence of necessity of certification of applications and wide range of users. The positive features of a native application worth mentioning are high speed of operation, ease of use, high costs of development, mandatory certification.
As the banker notes, the most popular among Internet banking users sections (according to the data from PUMB Online system) are payments (44%), deposits (26%) and accounts (21%). The loans section account for only 3% visits. He states that on weekdays 77% of mobile banking users use the web version (23%, through smartphones), whereas on non-business days the share of smartphones is 39%.
In the opinion of Vladimir Guguyev, the optimum mobile banking should:
· provide customers will the same functions as the full version, and even more of them;
· have high level of security;
· use all the features of a modern mobile phone;
· have a common support system with the full version;
· not involve any other additional bureaucratic procedures for getting connected to the mobile version.
Source: IT Expert
- UAH 2.7 billion worth of assistance: SCM businesses, the Rinat Akhmetov Foundation and FC Shakhtar continue to support Ukraine and Ukrainians
- Rinat Akhmetov Files Lawsuit with the European Court of Human Rights Against the Russian Federation and Seeks Urgent Relief for Russia’s Blockading, Looting, Destruction and Diversion of Grain and Metals
- «Бояться надо не спецслужб, а своей совести». Ринат Ахметов о войне, власти, инвестициях и будущих судах с агрессором — интервью НВ
- Oleh Popov: "Our story is the story of an entrepreneur who became an investor"
- Колонка Себастіана Рубая для nv.ua: три пріоритети банківського сектора України на 2019 рік
- Глава ПУМБ: В Украине каждые 5 лет случаются кризисы. Мы должны быть к ним готовы
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!