“Investgazeta” has summed up the results of voting for best Ukrainian banks within the framework of the annual award UKRAINIAN BANKER AWARDS 2012
More than five thousand opinions, 175 banks and 20 nominations. Throughout two previous months “Investgazeta” polled Ukrainian entrepreneurs, financial market experts and banking customers in order to determine which of them were the most noticeable in the banking market over the last year. The voting for best banks in 20 categories was held at web sites investgazeta.ua and delo.ua.
In each of the twenty nominations three leaders were chosen by “Investgazeta”.
FUIB is among the three leaders in nominations “Best Deposit Product”, “Most Innovative Bank”, “Best Internet Banking”, “Best Employer in Banking Market”.
Also, the weekly compiled the rankings of the most outstanding appointments in the banking sector, naming among the most important ones the appointment of Sergey Chernenko to the office of the Chairman of the Management Board of FUIB.
Source:Invest Gazeta No 47 of 3.12.12
- Глава ПУМБ: В Украине каждые 5 лет случаются кризисы. Мы должны быть к ним готовы
- Як банки випускають карти?
- Why does a bank have to be an IT company today?
- Oleksiy Volchkov: Middle-sized agricultural enterprise is the most interesting client for banks
- The agricultural sector is a God-given industry in Ukraine
- Head of FUIB Sehiy Chernenko: Our task is to solve all issues with the debt portfolio by the end of the year
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!