The demand for Internet banking service is permanently growing, which is confirmed by the 46% growth in the number of subscribers and 2 times growth in the transactions number over the year. Moreover, about 25% of the users access the service through mobile applications or a mobile browser. This is what the commentary provided to IT Expert by the Head of Card and Transactional Business Development of FUIB Valeriy Patsuy is on.
According to the banker, the demand for Internet banking service (based on the data available to the financial institution) is permanently growing, which is reflected in the growth in the number of its users (September 2012 versus September 2011) by 46% to 218 ths. (as of 01.10.2012) and more than 2 times growth in the transactions number.
“According to our observations the users of Internet banking are active persons who travel and use modern communication means. For instance, 25% of users (13% in 2011) access the service from mobile applications or a mobile browser, on non-business days their number increases to 40%”, says Valeriy Patsuy.
As in other areas, the number of users of mobile versions and available mobile platforms grow. “We developed the mobile application iPUMB for iPhone and iPad users, which can be downloaded for free at the App Store. Also, the bank introduced the application for smartphones operating on the basis of Windows Phone, which one can also download for free at Windows Phone Marketplace. Moreover, in addition to mobile applications we invested in development of the version that is customized to mobile browsers of all types of mobile devices,” says Valeriy Patsuy.
Source: IT Expert portal
- UAH 2.7 billion worth of assistance: SCM businesses, the Rinat Akhmetov Foundation and FC Shakhtar continue to support Ukraine and Ukrainians
- Rinat Akhmetov Files Lawsuit with the European Court of Human Rights Against the Russian Federation and Seeks Urgent Relief for Russia’s Blockading, Looting, Destruction and Diversion of Grain and Metals
- «Бояться надо не спецслужб, а своей совести». Ринат Ахметов о войне, власти, инвестициях и будущих судах с агрессором — интервью НВ
- Oleh Popov: "Our story is the story of an entrepreneur who became an investor"
- Колонка Себастіана Рубая для nv.ua: три пріоритети банківського сектора України на 2019 рік
- Глава ПУМБ: В Украине каждые 5 лет случаются кризисы. Мы должны быть к ним готовы
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!