The loan portfolio of agricultural small business of the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) exceeded UAH 2 billion, and the total increase since the beginning of the year amounted to over UAH 720 million.
The bank set a new record in the volume of the loan portfolio in the agricultural segment due to the demand for working capital financing for spring field work (seeds, fertilizers, PPP, fuel and lubricants) and investment loans aimed at updating agricultural machinery and fleet.
A significant contribution to the increase in the portfolio was made by the Affordable Loans 5-7-9 state support program and its anti-crisis direction, thanks to which loans to replenish working capital at 0% per annum became available to customers.
But that is not all. According to Volodymyr Onyshchuk, Head of the sale development for agricultural entities FUIB, one of the main factors that encourage farmers to apply for financial support from FUIB more and more often is the establishment and optimization of credit processes.
"Price competition between banks is in the past, so when choosing a financial institution, clients begin to pay attention to other important parameters. We managed to set up internal processes in such a way that FUIB provides loan decisions within 7 banking days. In addition, the approach we use in assessing the financial and production condition of the business - the General Credit Limit - helps us to greatly facilitate the process. It allows to set the maximum possible money limit for the client for all types of lending, which they can use if necessary without additional re-analysis of the business by the bank", said Volodymyr Onyshchuk.
- New FUIB branch No. 1 in Vyshhorod opened for clients.
- FUIB ranks 1st in terms of the growth of term deposits of individuals in hryvnia
- FUIB participated in DobroRun 2021 charity run
- FUIB clients will be able to make contactless payments for purchases with SwatchPAY!
- FUIB is in the TOP-3 in the rating of the most user-friendly Ukrainian banks and became the leader in the nomination "Convenience" according to Forbes Ukraine
- Credit-Rating agency affirmed long-term credit rating of FUIB
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!