On the first Black Friday day, First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) issued 8,130 new loans per day for a total of UAH 107 million*. During the day from 9:00 to 21:00 every minute the bank provided about 11 loans!
The most active clients applied for commodity loans for the purchase of equipment (3,349 units for a total of UAH 57.7 million); among record holders were also 1,424 cash loans for a total of UAH 39 million and VSEMOZHU credit card with 1,443 new issues per day.
"On the first Black Friday day, FUIB issued twice as much as on a regular loan day. The leaders are the VSEMOZHU credit card, according to which FUIB offers attractive conditions until February 2021: cash withdrawal during the grace period and installments for 6 months without overpayments. The VSEYASNO loan is among leaders as well - the bank has reduced the monthly fee for it to 1.99% for one week, which reduces the cost of the loan by half and means that the client can take a larger loan amount for the same fee. Such favorable loan terms explain the excitement on the first day of the promotion. We expect that the results of Black Friday 2020 will significantly exceed the results of the last year," commented Dmytro Dudnyk, FUIB's Director of Retail Products.
You can apply for a cash loan by filling out a short form on the website
Currents clients can order the VSEMOZHU credit card with the help of Viber-banking, web version of PUMB Online or on the website
New clients can leave an application on the website or visit the nearest FUIB branch.
We would like to remind that FUIB has traditionally been a leader in the total issuance of commodity loans following the results of Black Friday. Last year, the total amount of loans issued by the bank reached more than half a billion hryvnias!
*cash loans and commodity loans without limits on credit cards issued on 23.11.2020
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
- Raiffeisen Bank International нагородив ПУМБ за високий рівень автоматично оброблених платежів у євро
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!