According to the decision of the National Bank of Ukraine, First Ukrainian International Bank will now be able to perform operations with the National Bank's cash reserves, as well as to provide banks in the regions with cash and receive the remaining cash and worn out notes from them.
The relevant decision No. 718-rsh “On granting the "First Ukrainian International Bank" Joint Stock Company the status of an authorized bank” was adopted by the Board of the National Bank of Ukraine on September 23, 2019.
Divisions of two state-owned banks and one bank with foreign capital also store the National Bank's cash reserves and perform operations with them in all regions of the country.
- FUIB EXPRESS Branch was opened for clients
- FUIB is in TOP-12 best employers in Ukraine according to Forbes
- Congratulations to winners of the "We are celebrating the jubilee – we give 30 thousand for the deposit" promotion
- Режим роботи відділень ПУМБ в період з 24 грудня 2021 року по 10 січня 2022 року
- FUIB held the first internal hackathon
- JJ.P. Morgan Chase Bank awarded FUIB for the high level of automatically processed payments in US dollars
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!