According to the decision of the National Bank of Ukraine, First Ukrainian International Bank will now be able to perform operations with the National Bank's cash reserves, as well as to provide banks in the regions with cash and receive the remaining cash and worn out notes from them.
The relevant decision No. 718-rsh “On granting the "First Ukrainian International Bank" Joint Stock Company the status of an authorized bank” was adopted by the Board of the National Bank of Ukraine on September 23, 2019.
Divisions of two state-owned banks and one bank with foreign capital also store the National Bank's cash reserves and perform operations with them in all regions of the country.
- Режим роботи відділень ПУМБ на День Захисника та Захисниці України
- ПУМБ став учасником Національного дня дівчат у технологіях
- New insurance service from FUIB: "Protection from injury"
- Without paper documents: Diia at FUIB
- FUIB JSC announces a winner of a tender for audit services
- FUIB clients from Lviv region obtained access to additional interest compensation on issued loans
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!