According to the decision of the National Bank of Ukraine, First Ukrainian International Bank will now be able to perform operations with the National Bank's cash reserves, as well as to provide banks in the regions with cash and receive the remaining cash and worn out notes from them.
The relevant decision No. 718-rsh “On granting the "First Ukrainian International Bank" Joint Stock Company the status of an authorized bank” was adopted by the Board of the National Bank of Ukraine on September 23, 2019.
Divisions of two state-owned banks and one bank with foreign capital also store the National Bank's cash reserves and perform operations with them in all regions of the country.
- Getting Ready for the Sowing Campaign: New FUIB and Syngenta Agrarian Partnership Program
- ПУМБ відкрив відділення в м. Горішні Плавні.
- New opportunities for legal entities: submit tax reports online with FUIB and Liga:REPORT
- «Діємо» для вас: за добу 5 тисяч клієнтів ПУМБ скористалися новим сервісом
- FUIB received awards in the Banks of 2020 rating
- National Lesson My Future in Ukraine: 187 schools from 24 regions, over 5,000 students
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!