First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) is in the TOP-20 most reliable banks in Ukraine, taking the 7-th place in the rating. The bank reliability rating was compiled by the Novyi Chas periodical together with the Dragon Capital investment company.
The list includes 13 banks with foreign capital, 4 state banks, and 3 banks with Ukrainian capital, among which FUIB has taken the highest place.
Banks were selected based on the following criteria: capital adequacy, liquidity, yield, asset quality, and liabilities dynamics. Such qualitative indicators as transparency of business, reputation, and balanced risk management were also taken into account.
You can familiarize yourself with the rating on the website nv.ua
- Teenagers from different regions received advice from leading experts about ways to develop a career in Ukraine
- FUIB issued UAH 1 billion under the Affordable Loans 5-7-9 program
- The last 100 vehicles of Ukrposhta's mobile branches are getting onto Ukrainian roads
- New improved conditions for Lehkyi Overdraft at FUIB
- Клієнти ПУМБ зможуть безконтактно оплачувати покупки фітнес-браслетом Mi Smart Band 4 NFC
- ПУМБ підключився до державного сервісу перевірки квитанцій
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!