First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) is in the TOP-20 most reliable banks in Ukraine, taking the 7-th place in the rating. The bank reliability rating was compiled by the Novyi Chas periodical together with the Dragon Capital investment company.
The list includes 13 banks with foreign capital, 4 state banks, and 3 banks with Ukrainian capital, among which FUIB has taken the highest place.
Banks were selected based on the following criteria: capital adequacy, liquidity, yield, asset quality, and liabilities dynamics. Such qualitative indicators as transparency of business, reputation, and balanced risk management were also taken into account.
You can familiarize yourself with the rating on the website nv.ua
- My Career in Ukraine: successful leaders shared their experience with teenagers from the southern regions
- Apple Pay Coming to FUIB’s Customers
- ПУМБ – лідер за кількістю нагород на FinAwards 2019
- ПУМБ відкрив відділення в Запоріжжі
- ПУМБ відкрив перший Центр обслуговування VIP-клієнтів
- FUIB has extended an agreement with the Government of Belarus on the compensation of part of the interest rate on the purchase of Belarusian agricultural machinery
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!