First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) is in the TOP-20 most reliable banks in Ukraine, taking the 7-th place in the rating. The bank reliability rating was compiled by the Novyi Chas periodical together with the Dragon Capital investment company.
The list includes 13 banks with foreign capital, 4 state banks, and 3 banks with Ukrainian capital, among which FUIB has taken the highest place.
Banks were selected based on the following criteria: capital adequacy, liquidity, yield, asset quality, and liabilities dynamics. Such qualitative indicators as transparency of business, reputation, and balanced risk management were also taken into account.
You can familiarize yourself with the rating on the website nv.ua
- ПУМБ став першим в Україні банком-емітентом, який приєднався до оновленої технології захисту платежів Visa
- FUIB introduced the Single Window function in Viber for users of the Currency Auction service
- Tenth-graders from Donetsk region received advice on their future career
- Tenth-graders from the northeastern regions joined the My Career in Ukraine project
- My Career in Ukraine returns in an updated online format
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення в місті Київ
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!