First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) is in the TOP-20 most reliable banks in Ukraine, taking the 7-th place in the rating. The bank reliability rating was compiled by the Novyi Chas periodical together with the Dragon Capital investment company.
The list includes 13 banks with foreign capital, 4 state banks, and 3 banks with Ukrainian capital, among which FUIB has taken the highest place.
Banks were selected based on the following criteria: capital adequacy, liquidity, yield, asset quality, and liabilities dynamics. Such qualitative indicators as transparency of business, reputation, and balanced risk management were also taken into account.
You can familiarize yourself with the rating on the website nv.ua
- The Deposit Bonus promotion is starting - an additional reward of up to 1.0% per annum
- In the first six month of 2021, FUIB earned UAH 1.9 billion
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 12 bln
- FUIB Academy of Analytics training project will continue
- FUIB took part in financing the new innovation center of Dobrobut MN
- FUIB has lent over UAH 2 billion to the agricultural small business segment
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!