First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) is in the TOP-20 most reliable banks in Ukraine, taking the 7-th place in the rating. The bank reliability rating was compiled by the Novyi Chas periodical together with the Dragon Capital investment company.
The list includes 13 banks with foreign capital, 4 state banks, and 3 banks with Ukrainian capital, among which FUIB has taken the highest place.
Banks were selected based on the following criteria: capital adequacy, liquidity, yield, asset quality, and liabilities dynamics. Such qualitative indicators as transparency of business, reputation, and balanced risk management were also taken into account.
You can familiarize yourself with the rating on the website nv.ua
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
- Raiffeisen Bank International нагородив ПУМБ за високий рівень автоматично оброблених платежів у євро
- Банк, на який клієнти можуть розраховувати – Інтерв’ю Магдича Сергія для журналу «Бізнес»
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!