First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has opened a new branch in Pershotravensk, Dnipropetrovsk Region.
In the new branch, clients can get a full range of banking services with regard to the provision of services to individuals and cash services. For the convenience of the customers, the branch has a self-service zone for individuals and a 24/7 zone with round-the-clock access to the payment terminal and ATM.
Address of the new branch: Dnipropetrovsk Region, Pershotravensk, Shakhtarskoyi Slavy, 9.
Work hours of the branch:
Mon-Fri from 09:00 to 18:00 without a break;
Сash desk – from 09:00 to 17:30, a break from 13:00 to 14:00;
Sat-Sun – days off.
- New FUIB branch No. 15 in Kryvyi Rih opened for clients
- Open FUIB accounts through Diia
- New FUIB branch No. 1 in Vyshhorod opened for clients.
- FUIB ranks 1st in terms of the growth of term deposits of individuals in hryvnia
- FUIB participated in DobroRun 2021 charity run
- FUIB clients will be able to make contactless payments for purchases with SwatchPAY!
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!