First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has opened a new branch in Pershotravensk, Dnipropetrovsk Region.
In the new branch, clients can get a full range of banking services with regard to the provision of services to individuals and cash services. For the convenience of the customers, the branch has a self-service zone for individuals and a 24/7 zone with round-the-clock access to the payment terminal and ATM.
Address of the new branch: Dnipropetrovsk Region, Pershotravensk, Shakhtarskoyi Slavy, 9.
Work hours of the branch:
Mon-Fri from 09:00 to 18:00 without a break;
Сash desk – from 09:00 to 17:30, a break from 13:00 to 14:00;
Sat-Sun – days off.
- FUIB Digital Business entered the TOP-20 best Internet banking
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!