First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has opened a new branch in Pershotravensk, Dnipropetrovsk Region.
In the new branch, clients can get a full range of banking services with regard to the provision of services to individuals and cash services. For the convenience of the customers, the branch has a self-service zone for individuals and a 24/7 zone with round-the-clock access to the payment terminal and ATM.
Address of the new branch: Dnipropetrovsk Region, Pershotravensk, Shakhtarskoyi Slavy, 9.
Work hours of the branch:
Mon-Fri from 09:00 to 18:00 without a break;
Сash desk – from 09:00 to 17:30, a break from 13:00 to 14:00;
Sat-Sun – days off.
- Tenth-graders from Kyiv, Chernihiv, Zhytomyr, Vinnytsia and Cherkasy regions visited the regional conference “My Career in Ukraine”
- Зустрічайте шаблони в мобільному додатку ПУМБ Online!
- Serhii Mahdych appointed as FUIB's Deputy Chairman of the Board
- FUIB has been recognized as one of the most reliable banks in Ukraine
- FUIB opened a branch in Rivne
- Working hours of FUIB branches from March 7 to March 11, 2019
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!