Tomasz Wisniewski, deputy chairman of the Board of the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB), who was responsible for operational activity, has made the decision to withdraw from the bank's Management Board. FUIB's Supervisory Board has upheld the decision of Mr. Wisniewski on the termination of his powers.
Management Board of FUIB thanks Tomasz Wisniewski for his significant contribution to the achievements of FUIB.
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення у місті Васильків
- Working hours of FUIB branches for the period from August 23 to August 27, 2019
- FUIB has increased the limit of financing provided for "NOVAAGRO" trading house to UAH 200 million
- FUIB opened a branch in Myrhorod
- FUIB doubled sales of CIVOCL insurance policies
- FUIB joined BankID
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!