Tomasz Wisniewski, deputy chairman of the Board of the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB), who was responsible for operational activity, has made the decision to withdraw from the bank's Management Board. FUIB's Supervisory Board has upheld the decision of Mr. Wisniewski on the termination of his powers.
Management Board of FUIB thanks Tomasz Wisniewski for his significant contribution to the achievements of FUIB.
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
- Raiffeisen Bank International нагородив ПУМБ за високий рівень автоматично оброблених платежів у євро
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!