Tomasz Wisniewski, deputy chairman of the Board of the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB), who was responsible for operational activity, has made the decision to withdraw from the bank's Management Board. FUIB's Supervisory Board has upheld the decision of Mr. Wisniewski on the termination of his powers.
Management Board of FUIB thanks Tomasz Wisniewski for his significant contribution to the achievements of FUIB.
- The Deposit Bonus promotion is starting - an additional reward of up to 1.0% per annum
- In the first six month of 2021, FUIB earned UAH 1.9 billion
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 12 bln
- FUIB Academy of Analytics training project will continue
- FUIB took part in financing the new innovation center of Dobrobut MN
- FUIB has lent over UAH 2 billion to the agricultural small business segment
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!