Tomasz Wisniewski, deputy chairman of the Board of the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB), who was responsible for operational activity, has made the decision to withdraw from the bank's Management Board. FUIB's Supervisory Board has upheld the decision of Mr. Wisniewski on the termination of his powers.
Management Board of FUIB thanks Tomasz Wisniewski for his significant contribution to the achievements of FUIB.
- Tenth-graders from Kyiv, Chernihiv, Zhytomyr, Vinnytsia and Cherkasy regions visited the regional conference “My Career in Ukraine”
- Зустрічайте шаблони в мобільному додатку ПУМБ Online!
- Serhii Mahdych appointed as FUIB's Deputy Chairman of the Board
- FUIB has been recognized as one of the most reliable banks in Ukraine
- FUIB opened a branch in Rivne
- Working hours of FUIB branches from March 7 to March 11, 2019
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!