In January-August 2016, First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) increased the amount of cash loans in the open market by 60% compared to the same period in 2015.
"On the part of the customer, the demand for cash loans remains at the same level as the last year. At the same time, in 2015, the bank provided loans mostly for its current clients on salary projects. Now, thanks to the stable growth of the deposit portfolio and sufficient liquidity, FUIB is increasing the amount of loans in the open market by implementing pent-up demand fr om the last year. Among the credit products, we have focused on short-term unsecured loans for the mass market, that is, on cash loans, commodity loans and credit cards.
FUIB maintains further growth in sales through a national advertising campaign, works to improve the configuration of cash loans and benefits from its network of branches with even representation throughout Ukraine, which has been strengthened since the beginning of 2015," commented Sebastian Rubai, FUIB's deputy chairman of the board of retail business.
In the summer 2016, FUIB increased the maximum amount of cash loans up to 200 thousand UAH, subject to the presence of the certificate of earned income. This offer is a response to the demand on the part of customers with above-average income who request higher amounts, such as missing funds for purchasing a car, for more expensive repair, etc.
At the same time, cash loans still remain a product oriented to the mass segment. According to FUIB’s statistics, customers most often apply for amounts of about 11-13 thousand UAH. Without a certificate of earned income, wh ere there is only a passport and a Tax Reference Number, FUIB provides loans for the amount of up to 50 thousand UAH.
- Jimmy Choo, Bally, Lardini, Sergio Rossi, Aquazzura, Giorgio Armani, Pal Zileri та ще 100 преміальних брендів відтепер можна купити у розстрочку*
- всеКАРТУ від ПУМБ визнано надзвичайно простою банківською карткою
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення у місті Васильків
- Working hours of FUIB branches for the period from August 23 to August 27, 2019
- FUIB has increased the limit of financing provided for "NOVAAGRO" trading house to UAH 200 million
- FUIB opened a branch in Myrhorod
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!