In January-August 2016, First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) increased the amount of cash loans in the open market by 60% compared to the same period in 2015.
"On the part of the customer, the demand for cash loans remains at the same level as the last year. At the same time, in 2015, the bank provided loans mostly for its current clients on salary projects. Now, thanks to the stable growth of the deposit portfolio and sufficient liquidity, FUIB is increasing the amount of loans in the open market by implementing pent-up demand fr om the last year. Among the credit products, we have focused on short-term unsecured loans for the mass market, that is, on cash loans, commodity loans and credit cards.
FUIB maintains further growth in sales through a national advertising campaign, works to improve the configuration of cash loans and benefits from its network of branches with even representation throughout Ukraine, which has been strengthened since the beginning of 2015," commented Sebastian Rubai, FUIB's deputy chairman of the board of retail business.
In the summer 2016, FUIB increased the maximum amount of cash loans up to 200 thousand UAH, subject to the presence of the certificate of earned income. This offer is a response to the demand on the part of customers with above-average income who request higher amounts, such as missing funds for purchasing a car, for more expensive repair, etc.
At the same time, cash loans still remain a product oriented to the mass segment. According to FUIB’s statistics, customers most often apply for amounts of about 11-13 thousand UAH. Without a certificate of earned income, wh ere there is only a passport and a Tax Reference Number, FUIB provides loans for the amount of up to 50 thousand UAH.
- FUIB for the first time provided coronavirus insurance to participants of an offline event - Kyiv Security Forum
- Оплачуйте рахунки за газ та отримуйте консультації щодо можливості підключення до ГК "Нафтогаз України"
- Роз’яснення щодо здійснення виплат по споживчих кредитах фізичних осіб у жовтні 2020 - січні 2021 року
- FUIB is one of the TOP-3 most transparent companies in Ukraine
- Режим роботи відділень ПУМБ в період з 13 по 15 жовтня 2020 року
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення у Маріуполі
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!