LatifundistMedia together with Top Lead experts and under the auspices of First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) will release a new infographic handbook "Agroexporter".
It the handbook will be presented statistics and interesting facts about export, import of grain, sugar, meat, milk, flour, butter, niche crops and other agricultural products, as well as about domestic consumption. In addition, it will include ratings of the manufacturer and supplier countries by types of agricultural products.
Here is what Olexiy Volchkov, FUIB's Deputy Chairman of the Board of Corporate Business, tells about the project: "The agrarian sector has always been a reliable mainstay of the economy of our country. The agrarian business was the only one that showed positive dynamics of development at the time of political and economic upheavals. Our experience of work with the agrarians every year strengthens our belief that the agricultural market of Ukraine has a huge growth potential. The project "Agroexporter" is designed to give Ukrainian farmers new ideas that will help develop their business using the example of their counterparts in other agricultural countries. In addition, we will tell what financial instruments are used by your counterparts abroad and which of them can be used in Ukraine. In fact, over the next few months, we will go on a virtual tour of all the major countries that are agricultural exporters and will find something useful for businesses even today."
You will be able to download the infographic handbook in October, but its pre-order is available now on the portal Latifundist.com at the following link.
- New improved conditions for Lehkyi Overdraft at FUIB
- Клієнти ПУМБ зможуть безконтактно оплачувати покупки фітнес-браслетом Mi Smart Band 4 NFC
- ПУМБ підключився до державного сервісу перевірки квитанцій
- FUIB at the UN Global Compact Young SDG Innovators final event
- Рейтингова агенція «Кредит-Рейтинг» підтвердила довгостроковий кредитний рейтинг ПУМБ
- Роз’яснення щодо здійснення виплат по споживчих кредитах фізичних осіб у вересні-листопаді 2020 року
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!