LatifundistMedia together with Top Lead experts and under the auspices of First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) will release a new infographic handbook "Agroexporter".
It the handbook will be presented statistics and interesting facts about export, import of grain, sugar, meat, milk, flour, butter, niche crops and other agricultural products, as well as about domestic consumption. In addition, it will include ratings of the manufacturer and supplier countries by types of agricultural products.
Here is what Olexiy Volchkov, FUIB's Deputy Chairman of the Board of Corporate Business, tells about the project: "The agrarian sector has always been a reliable mainstay of the economy of our country. The agrarian business was the only one that showed positive dynamics of development at the time of political and economic upheavals. Our experience of work with the agrarians every year strengthens our belief that the agricultural market of Ukraine has a huge growth potential. The project "Agroexporter" is designed to give Ukrainian farmers new ideas that will help develop their business using the example of their counterparts in other agricultural countries. In addition, we will tell what financial instruments are used by your counterparts abroad and which of them can be used in Ukraine. In fact, over the next few months, we will go on a virtual tour of all the major countries that are agricultural exporters and will find something useful for businesses even today."
You will be able to download the infographic handbook in October, but its pre-order is available now on the portal Latifundist.com at the following link.
- ПУМБ випустив картку в польських злотих
- Ecological clean-ups of FUIB in 2019: 14 cities, 319 volunteers, about 4 tons of garbage collected, and 3.2 thousand trees and shrubs planted
- World Savings Day: FUIB teaches Ukrainians financial literacy
- Donor Day in FUIB: 149 donors, 67 liters of blood, 445 saved lives
- FUIB opened a new branch in Obukhiv
- FUIB breaks records: the growth in the portfolio of hryvnia deposits has amounted to 2 billion since the beginning of the year
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!