LatifundistMedia together with Top Lead experts and under the auspices of First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) will release a new infographic handbook "Agroexporter".
It the handbook will be presented statistics and interesting facts about export, import of grain, sugar, meat, milk, flour, butter, niche crops and other agricultural products, as well as about domestic consumption. In addition, it will include ratings of the manufacturer and supplier countries by types of agricultural products.
Here is what Olexiy Volchkov, FUIB's Deputy Chairman of the Board of Corporate Business, tells about the project: "The agrarian sector has always been a reliable mainstay of the economy of our country. The agrarian business was the only one that showed positive dynamics of development at the time of political and economic upheavals. Our experience of work with the agrarians every year strengthens our belief that the agricultural market of Ukraine has a huge growth potential. The project "Agroexporter" is designed to give Ukrainian farmers new ideas that will help develop their business using the example of their counterparts in other agricultural countries. In addition, we will tell what financial instruments are used by your counterparts abroad and which of them can be used in Ukraine. In fact, over the next few months, we will go on a virtual tour of all the major countries that are agricultural exporters and will find something useful for businesses even today."
You will be able to download the infographic handbook in October, but its pre-order is available now on the portal Latifundist.com at the following link.
- Тарифікація пакетів Black Platinum та Premiere в липні і серпні
- Financial Club Awards 2020: ПУМБ відзначили в 19 номінаціях
- FUIB has joined the information campaign of the National Bank to combat payment fraud
- Let's put up a fight with the crisis: FUIB has introduced online establishing of accounts for businesses
- Clarification on making payments in connection with the implementation of the Law on Financial Monitoring
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 10 bln
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!