Since August 14 till September 13, 2015 make any transactions with any FUIB credit card totally amounted to UAH 200 or more within the limit of credit and get UAH 100 on your card account guaranteed.
3 easy steps to participate in the action and to get UAH 100 for payments with the credit card of the First Ukrainian:
1. During the period of action pay with any FUIB credit card, including VSEMOZHU and «Renaissance Credit» cards, in trade and service networks, in the Internet or withdraw cash. The total amount of transactions in the period of action has to reach UAH 200 and more. All the operations (transactions) must be done within the credit limit of the card.
2. Register as a participant of the action at FUIB web site on the action page www.pumb.ua/100. To register, fill in all the fields of the special form including your e-mail, mobile, which is stated in the contract, and the first six digits and the last 4 digits of the credit card. According to this data, the bank will identify the customer and verify whether the requirements to the amount of the transaction on the card are valid for participation in the action.
3. After the end of the action, guaranteed you will get UAH 100 on your card account.
The results of the action will be summarized on September 25, 2015. And UAH 100 on the account of each participant-client of FUIB who has fulfilled the requirements of the action and has duly registered will be transferred within 10 working days after the summing up.
Get more with FUIB credit cards!
- Відкриття відділення №1 ПУМБ в м. Вишгород.
- FUIB ranks 1st in terms of the growth of term deposits of individuals in hryvnia
- FUIB participated in DobroRun 2021 charity run
- FUIB clients will be able to make contactless payments for purchases with SwatchPAY!
- FUIB is in the TOP-3 in the rating of the most user-friendly Ukrainian banks and became the leader in the nomination "Convenience" according to Forbes Ukraine
- Credit-Rating agency affirmed long-term credit rating of FUIB
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!