First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) continues its systematic customer service quality analysis at all customer interaction points through the quarterly “Mystery Shopping” surveys held with support from 4Service consulting company.
The total customer service quality index at the FUIB’s branch network for the 2d quarter of 2013 scores 91.12 out of 100 and falls within “excellent” category. As compared to the 1st quarter of 2013 the index added 2.36 scores, which was reasoned by significantly better quality of serving mass customers. Positive changes are observed in the outlets all over Ukraine.
According to the 2d quarter of 2013 survey findings, 94% of the outlets demonstrate the total customer service quality index at “good” and “excellent” levels.
“The survey findings confirm that the customer service standards developed by FUIB meet our customer needs and expectations. In addition to strict adherence to the standards, our team demonstrate their immense dedication to assisting customers with their banking matters, which makes the Bank stand out among other financial institutions. Our main goal is to retain customer loyalty and enhance their satisfaction from cooperation with the Bank,” comments Natalya Shmatko, Head of Customer Service Quality Assurance at FUIB.
AboutMystery Shopping methodology:
Mystery Shopping – customer service quality assessment by experts who visit the outlets of the Bank disguised as ordinary customers. Total customer service quality index scores: 0-59 – unsatisfactory, 60-75 – satisfactory, 76-89 – good, 90-100 – excellent.
- Проєкт «Ми однієї крові» за ініціативи ПУМБ набирає обертів: зібрано перший мільйон для порятунку життів
- Partner cashback in the FUIB Online mobile application in October: new offers for the Bank's customers
- Cashback for paying utility bills from FUIB
- Понад 1,6 млн гривень у монетах – сміливий внесок у перемогу
- Стартує акція «Осіння пора з RIA»
- ПУМБ підвищує ставки за депозитами для фізичних осіб у гривні
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!