First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has won the third place in Ukraine nomination of the annual award HR-brand, which recognises successes of the business achieved in strengthening the reputation of the company as an employer. In Ukraine nomination 18 companies competed and overall 42 projects took part in the competition. The project of FUIB System for Managing Personnel Performance was recognised by the jury that consists of 12 independent experts in recruitment, HR consulting and brand management. The work of the jury was overseen by PriceWaterhouseCoopers, the auditor of the award. The key assessment criteria of the projects were: relevance for the HR market and business, timeliness and innovativeness of the implementation methods, correspondence to business targets and availability of results.
The goal of the project of FUIB System for Managing Personnel Performance is to create a transparent personnel assessment and development policy at all levels of company hierarchy. So far, the first project stage has been implemented, which results include:
• completed diagnostics of the “health of the organisation”;
• formation of the internal talent pool of the Bank for filling vacant top-positions;
• quicker filling of vacant top-positions.
“Values of our bank are acknowledged and shared by over 3800 staff-members, and we are delighted that our approaches to creating the personnel management system were recognised by authoritative HR experts. HR-brand award is another incentive for us to develop further and work harder to make FUIB the best employer in the financial services industry,” says Yelena Dyatlova, Deputy Chairman of the FUIB’s Management Board in charge of HR.
HR-brand Ukraine award is the most respected project in the Ukraine’s HR market, which recognises at an international level the work of the company with its personnel. The award was established by HeadHunter Group and is held the second time in Ukraine, and the seventh time in Russia. To win the award the companies submit their projects, which proved to produce high results in personnel recruitment, appraisal and retention, company’s development as the whole and its reputation as an employer. Nominations of HR-brand are Capital, Ukraine, Region and World.
- Serhii Mahdych appointed as FUIB's Deputy Chairman of the Board
- FUIB has been recognized as one of the most reliable banks in Ukraine
- FUIB opened a branch in Rivne
- Working hours of FUIB branches from March 7 to March 11, 2019
- Unique booklet about professions and career in the banking sector will be distributed in general secondary education institutions in Ukraine
- PUMB Online mobile application has been downloaded more than 300 thousand times
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!