From the beginning of the year, the cost of hryvnia financing for business rose to 25-30% per annum. Companies can not service such loans. In addition, banks are willing to lend only to proven customers.
- New loans are now issued with extreme caution. As a rule, banks are trying to keep the size of the loan portfolio at the current level, - said FUIB's Deputy Chairman of the Board OlexiyVolchkov at the round table "Prospects for lending to businesses in 2015".
According to him, this year lack of liquidity, lack of protection of the rights of creditors and insufficient capitalization of banks will slow down the lending to businesses.
Bankers agree that the resource-free financial instruments are being increasingly used as an alternative to expensive credit resources. According to the executive director of the International Blazer Fund Oleg Ustenko, it will be very difficult to get loans for businesses this year. The main factor is that the National Bank will carry out a tight monetary policy, holding liquidity by cutting the possibility of refinancing. There just will be no money for lending. This will be an additional blow to the economy, as there is a high risk of inflation, which gives contraction of credit policy.
And Olexiy Volchkov recalled: all countries that emerged from the crisis, had the only scenario, i.e. raising money in the export-oriented industries. The mistake of Ukraine is in the fact, that over the past 8 years much money was attracted - $ 140-150 billion, but they were not invested into the development of export-oriented industries. Then issuing of loans has been stopped, and this "hole" has not been replaced by hard currency gains from exporters. According to Volchkov, investments attracted by Ukraine should be directed towards the development of the banking system and the priority sectors of the economy.
- Most important is not to repeat the mistakes that Ukraine repeats over the 25 years: not to spend all the money that we get, - the expert said. - The government should select some export-oriented industries, including agriculture, and make an economic miracle.
Source: Komsomolskaya Pravda in Ukraine
- UAH 2.7 billion worth of assistance: SCM businesses, the Rinat Akhmetov Foundation and FC Shakhtar continue to support Ukraine and Ukrainians
- Rinat Akhmetov Files Lawsuit with the European Court of Human Rights Against the Russian Federation and Seeks Urgent Relief for Russia’s Blockading, Looting, Destruction and Diversion of Grain and Metals
- «Бояться надо не спецслужб, а своей совести». Ринат Ахметов о войне, власти, инвестициях и будущих судах с агрессором — интервью НВ
- Oleh Popov: "Our story is the story of an entrepreneur who became an investor"
- Колонка Себастіана Рубая для nv.ua: три пріоритети банківського сектора України на 2019 рік
- Глава ПУМБ: В Украине каждые 5 лет случаются кризисы. Мы должны быть к ним готовы
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!
questions Please, leave a question, gratitude,
complaint or suggestion FUIB in social