Surprisingly, the sale of seized property is still a hot issue for Ukrainian banks. Over the last three years, financial institution not only returned to the old collateral and seized property sale processes, but also introduced new instruments in their work. Prosobank.ua has learned about the changes in the seized property market in recent years.
Valeriy Starovoyt, Head of Problem Assets Department at FUIB:
As before, in 2014 the proceeds from the sale of seized property remain the main source for repaying the debt on secured loans. The volume of the pledged property objects offered for sale has increased slightly.
- Глава ПУМБ: В Украине каждые 5 лет случаются кризисы. Мы должны быть к ним готовы
- Як банки випускають карти?
- Why does a bank have to be an IT company today?
- Oleksiy Volchkov: Middle-sized agricultural enterprise is the most interesting client for banks
- The agricultural sector is a God-given industry in Ukraine
- Head of FUIB Sehiy Chernenko: Our task is to solve all issues with the debt portfolio by the end of the year
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!