Executive Director of FUIB Stephan Guglieri tells Vesti about how secure mobile banking is.
A few years ago, under mobile banking in Ukraine we meant a simple SMS information service, used by the Bank to inform the customer about the money credited to or debited from the account (when purchases are made at shops or cash is withdrawn at ATMs). At present, it means the same as all over the world - payments made from mobile phones. You can pay for the same things as via Internet banking (at the web site of the bank). But now you do not have to run to your computer, you can pay on the move via your mobile phone.
Financiers state that, when used properly, mobile banking is a secure service. Even if you have lost your mobile or if it has been stolen from you.
“To use the mobile banking service, the ill-minded person must not simply steal the phone, but also know the customer’s login and password to the system,” notes in his interview to Vesti the Executive Director of FUIB Stephan Guglieri.
1. Change the PIN for the application and smartphone each three months.
2. Ideally, you should have two phones – another one, in addition to the one with the installed mobile banking. As the main requirement of the Bank in case of theft or loss of the phone with the payment application: immediately contact the Bank and inform it about this fact.
3. One must not forget that your phone, like your computer, can be penetrated by viruses, by means of which knackers get access to the contents of your smartphone, including the payment application.
4. Financiers strongly recommend using only licences programmes.
- Колонка Себастіана Рубая для nv.ua: три пріоритети банківського сектора України на 2019 рік
- Глава ПУМБ: В Украине каждые 5 лет случаются кризисы. Мы должны быть к ним готовы
- Як банки випускають карти?
- Why does a bank have to be an IT company today?
- Oleksiy Volchkov: Middle-sized agricultural enterprise is the most interesting client for banks
- The agricultural sector is a God-given industry in Ukraine
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!