In 2011, The First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has released an iOS-application for mobile banking. A year later similar application for Windows Phone appeared, and this was the first Ukrainian banking application of its kind for this platform. Now it is time for Android.
The iPUMB free app is now available in Google Play. It is a mobile version of FUIB online Internet banking. It allows you, regardless of your location and at any time, to carry out the full range of financial transactions: view account balances, pay for mobile services, pay for utility and other bills, open, close and replenish deposits, order and block payment cards, repay loans as well as many other necessary transactions.
To log into the program the same login and password as for FUIB online are used. Without this procedure, the application allows you only to find out current currency exchange rates, news of the bank and find the nearest ATMs of FUIB and partner banks on the map.
The payment security in the iPUMB application is based on the same principles as in the FUIB online: for each operation the user receives a message on the phone with a one-time password, the input of which accomplishes the transaction. Mobile operations in iPUMB and FUIB online are protected by a number of modern technologies, including SSL-certificate Thawte.
Source: ITC online
- Колонка Себастіана Рубая для nv.ua: три пріоритети банківського сектора України на 2019 рік
- Глава ПУМБ: В Украине каждые 5 лет случаются кризисы. Мы должны быть к ним готовы
- Як банки випускають карти?
- Why does a bank have to be an IT company today?
- Oleksiy Volchkov: Middle-sized agricultural enterprise is the most interesting client for banks
- The agricultural sector is a God-given industry in Ukraine
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!