Since the beginning of 2013 banks actively make new unsecured loans: cash loans, loans for the purchase of goods in the trade networks and card loans. "Retail lending market is increasing by 1.5 - 2% monthly. This dynamics will be observed until the end of the year. This is associated with a decrease in value of loans and the expansion of the range of lending banks.
An increase in lending for the purchase of vehicles due to the increase in demand for new cars was observed in March and April 2013. It is known that the spring boom on the auto market was caused by the introduction of special duties on imported cars, which should be followed by the growth of prices for imported cars. "A significant downturn in the car loan market occurred in May, - marks Stephan Guglieri, the executive director of FUIB. – “Now continues the stagnation, which is likely to be observed during the summer period. Since the situation in the auto market is quite tense there are no positive preconditions for the growth of the amount of auto loans in the nearest future."
According to the estimates of CreditMarket, in 2013 the share of cars sales with the raise of loans fluctuates around 15-17%, and the average sum of raised car loans was 80-140 thousand UAH.
Mortgage crediting continues to stagnate, and the amount of such loans in the bank portfolios continues to decline. According to the observations of the CreditMarket, loaners are trying to take out a loan only for 25-35% of the cost of the apartment they are buying. The average amount of loans in the capital is 200-250 thousand UAH.
Author: Maria Babenko
You can read a full version of the article on LigaBusinessInform
- UAH 2.7 billion worth of assistance: SCM businesses, the Rinat Akhmetov Foundation and FC Shakhtar continue to support Ukraine and Ukrainians
- Rinat Akhmetov Files Lawsuit with the European Court of Human Rights Against the Russian Federation and Seeks Urgent Relief for Russia’s Blockading, Looting, Destruction and Diversion of Grain and Metals
- «Бояться надо не спецслужб, а своей совести». Ринат Ахметов о войне, власти, инвестициях и будущих судах с агрессором — интервью НВ
- Oleh Popov: "Our story is the story of an entrepreneur who became an investor"
- Колонка Себастіана Рубая для nv.ua: три пріоритети банківського сектора України на 2019 рік
- Глава ПУМБ: В Украине каждые 5 лет случаются кризисы. Мы должны быть к ним готовы
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!