Мобільний додаток
перейти перейти
Press about us

Welcome to the Press-center of FUIB! In this section, You can read the latest news of the bank and analytical materials about the financial market.

Members of the media may receive comments of the leaders and experts of the bank about the products and services of FUIB, about the situation on the Ukrainian financial market, contacting with the press officers.

FUIB No 1 in Rankings by “Delovaya Stolitsa” Weekly
18 December 2012
Отримати на e-mail {title} - FUIB

Throughout the third quarter the car loans were gathering pace. From the beginning of September the financiers started fighting the recession that occurred in the car market within May-August, when the demand for car loans dropped by 10-15% and coincided with the antipathy attack on the bankers – due to insufficiency of resources they more often refused to provide financing to the drivers. As the result, the total volume of car lending over the summer declined by 20-25%. To reverse this trend in September the banks took two measures. They extended the lending period from three-five to five-seven years and decreased the minimum down payment requirement from 20-40% to 10-40%. Even several propositions with zero down payment were introduced. Nevertheless, the bankers did not manage to please the customers with decline in car lending cost (car lending rate plus related fees), as they grew significantly from 24-28% to 30-32% per annum.

In the survey of TOP 15 Car Lending Propositions by Banks Leads the Proposition by FUIB – “Simple” Car Loan

Full article is available in “Delovaya Stolitsa” weekly, issue No 47 of 19.11.12, page 7, special section “Bankomania”.


Subscribe to the newsletter

Please fill this field

Отримати на e-mail

Введіть Вашу електронну адресу

Будь ласка, погодьтеся на обробку персональних даних Будь ласка, введіть e-mail

Новину відправлено

{title} - FUIB

Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!


Зворотний зв'язок