Check in on the map
Another way towards communication with the consumer through a smartphone is geolocation. Foursquare social network gives its users the possibility to pin the venues they visit and publish the relevant messages in Twitter and Facebook. This service is popular all over the world, at present it is used by over 2 million persons, of which only 30 thousand are Ukrainians, though over two years its popularity grew by 200%, which ensured the interest on the part of marketing experts. FUIB pinned on the map of the service the locations of all its 160 outlets, having promised to reward their visitors with prizes. Over nine months more than 800 users 3500 times pinned the bank’s outlets as the venues they visited, which is quite a promising activity index for the establishment which people hardly visit day-by-day.
Source: InvestGazeta No 40 dd. 15 October 2012
- Oleh Popov: "Our story is the story of an entrepreneur who became an investor"
- Колонка Себастіана Рубая для nv.ua: три пріоритети банківського сектора України на 2019 рік
- Глава ПУМБ: В Украине каждые 5 лет случаются кризисы. Мы должны быть к ним готовы
- Як банки випускають карти?
- Why does a bank have to be an IT company today?
- Oleksiy Volchkov: Middle-sized agricultural enterprise is the most interesting client for banks
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!