— Valeriy, how actively do Ukrainians become users of remote services?
— The number of subscribers to PUMB Online on 1 August 2012 exceeded 210 thousand persons. Moreover, the share of users of mobile versions fr om the beginning of the year grew fr om 13% to 25%. As I see, this growth is the result of introduction of iPUMB, mobile application for iPhone and iPad users, and products on the basis of Windows Phone.
— Which services do Ukrainians use most actively?
— The most popular ones are the account balance check, management of deposit accounts and mobile phone top up.
— Do banks impose any limits on customer transactions in remote banking mode?
— For security purposes payments to third parties (transfers to accounts held by other persons) in PUMB Oline system are lim ited both in terms of the amount and quantity of transactions. A customer can at his own discretion set the lim its on the amount and quantity of transactions by each of its cards.
— What were the reasons behind the cases of loss/theft of money from the accounts of customers?
— There have been no detected cases of break-in or unauthorised access to our remote banking system.
— What measures are taken by the bank to minimise the risk of loss of money of its customers?
— We monitor permanently the potential threats, assess their risk levels and take measures aimed to mitigate probability of their occurrence. We have implemented the system aimed at detecting instances of fraud on the part of intruders in real time mode. The system algorithms are permanently enhanced and updated.
Source: financial portal Maanimo.com
- Глава ПУМБ: В Украине каждые 5 лет случаются кризисы. Мы должны быть к ним готовы
- Як банки випускають карти?
- Why does a bank have to be an IT company today?
- Oleksiy Volchkov: Middle-sized agricultural enterprise is the most interesting client for banks
- The agricultural sector is a God-given industry in Ukraine
- Head of FUIB Sehiy Chernenko: Our task is to solve all issues with the debt portfolio by the end of the year
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!