FUIB was ranked No 2 of “Ukraine’s 50 Leading Banks in 2012” rankings compiled by the editorial staff of Kommersant Ukraine newspaper and a group of analysts of the Financial Club Ukraine. Also, in a majority of other nominations (10 of 12) the Bank was ranked as one of the TOP 10 banks.
In rankings of services to individual customers: FUIB is No 1 in the “Savings Deposit” category. According to analysts compiling the rankings, a “savings deposit” is a deposit with free replenishment and withdrawal options. According to the survey findings, FUIB offers the highest rates for this deposit type.
In rankings of services to corporate customers: FUIB is No 1 in the “Services to Corporate Bodies” and No 4 in the “Loans to Large Businesses” categories.
The Bank’s scores in these categories are high as FUIB is one of the few banks in Ukraine that can actually give a loan of UAH 1 billion or more to a large corporate borrower. The reason for this is the amount of the Bank’s share capital of UAH 3.294 billion as of 01.01.2012. Also, FUIB offers the highest interest rates (4-8%) for balances of corporate current accounts, which ensured its first place in the “Services to Corporate Bodies” category..
Moreover, the Bank was praised for its innovativeness as No 3 in “Advanced Technologies and IT Solutions for Customers”. The leaders in this category are those banks with decent average account opening time, account opening fee, remote (Internet) account management service, etc.
The FUIB’s scores are also high for other banking services to individual and corporate customers within the scope of the rankings. The analysts compiling the rankings also recognised the achievements of the Bank’s top management and included Konstantin Vaysman, Chairman of the FUIB’s Management Board, in the TOP 5 most efficient top managers in Ukraine’s banking system.
Complete rankings are available at the web site of Kommersant Ukraine.
- New favorable terms for the financing of small agricultural businesses from FUIB
- ПУМБ увійшов до рейтингу надійності українських банків журналу «Новое время» та інвестиційної компанії Dragon Capital
- Top managers shared their experience with teenagers at the regional conference held within the framework of “My Career in Ukraine” project in Zaporizhzhia
- У 2018 році ПУМБ потроїв прибуток, заробивши 2 млрд грн
- FUIB opened a new branch in Poltava
- FUIB clients will receive exclusive VIP-class metal-ceramic MasterCard cards
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!