The First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) earned UAH 3.02 billion in the first 9 months of 2021, which is 46.5% more than during the same period last year. The bank's operating income for the 9 months of 2021 is over 7,6 billion hryvnia against 5.68 billion hryvnia for the same period of 2020.
The interest income increased: the bank's net interest income increased by 32.8% compared to the same period in 2020 and reached 6,58 billion hryvnia. Net commission income for the first 9 months of 2021 amounted to UAH 1.43 billion.
The bank's equity as of September 30 is UAH 11.38 billion.
FUIB's assets amount to UAH 106.3 billion and liabilities to UAH 94.9 billion (as of September 30). Clients' funds amount to over UAH 84.5 billion.
As at September 30, 2021, bank's net loan portfolio amounted to 49.3 billion hryvnia, of which 18.5 billion hryvnia are loans given to individuals. 40% of the loan portfolio of individuals is taken by the consumer lending segment.
The bank's liquidity and capital adequacy significantly exceed the standard set by the regulator. The liquidity coverage ratio (LCR) in foreign currency was 209.7%, in all currencies – 166.6% with a standard of at least 100%. The net stable funding ratio (NSFR) was 137.7%, with a normative rate of at least 80%. As of September 30, 2021, FUIB's regulatory capital adequacy ratio was 15.1%, which exceeds the regulatory value of 10%, and fixed capital adequacy was 11.2%, with a regulatory value of at least 7%.
FUIB is the largest Ukrainian bank with private capital, which has been operating stably in the banking market of Ukraine for 30 years. The bank conducts internal stress testing in accordance with NBU regulations, the bank received a SREP 2 rating, and the Fitch international rating agency gave the bank the highest rating which is equal to the state rating. Bank are trusted by more then 1.6 million individual clients and 83,000 corporate clients. 40 of the TOP-100 largest companies in Ukraine are FUIB's clients.
You can familiarize yourself with all financial statements on the website
- Вигідні ціни на придбання добрив від OSTCHEM RETAiL для агроклієнтів ПУМБ
- Thanks to FUIB's financial assistance to the military, quick commission-free money transfers to foundations, sale of military domestic government bonds our victory is nearing
- Видачі ПУМБ агровиробникам з початку війни склали майже 1,3 млрд грн
- ПУМБ – переможець національного рейтингу проєктних офісів PMO UA AWARDS 2021
- Отримайте державну допомогу для внутрішньо переміщених осіб на картку єПідтримка від ПУМБ
- It is easy to support the Armed Forces of Ukraine and volunteers together with FUIB
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!