First International Ukrainian Bank won a prestigious award in the first quarter of 2021, heading the ranking of retail banking products in the Best Credit Cards nomination by Prostobank Awards.
When determining the winners, Prostobank Awards analysts took into account the terms of operations, grace period, maximum loan amount, card class, monthly repayment rate and the bank's willingness to analyze the client's creditworthiness without proof of income. Given the convenient and comfortable conditions for using the VSOMOZHU card (minimum mandatory loan repayment rate at 3%, free cash withdrawal and maximum limit of up to UAH 200,000), the FUIB card took the first place in the ranking as expected.
"The victory of FUIB's VSEMOZHU credit card in the expert rating based on the results of the first quarter of this year is a logical step after winning the Prostobank Awards 2020," commented Oleksandra Chepurina, Head of FUIB's Credit Cards Department,– During the first quarter of 2021, we issued more than 110,000 VSOMOZHU credit cards and we do not plan to stop. Users of the bank like this product as it offers very clear terms and transparent billing without unnecessary overpayments."
It is possible to withdraw credit funds from FUIB credit cards without a fee at ATMs around the world and buy goods in installments of up to 24 months. VSEMOZHU has a grace period of up to 62 days for card purchases and payment of utility bills using PUMB Online, transfers to cards of other banks without commission and interest-free installments in partner stores, etc.
- vseMOZHU from FUIB is the best credit card in 2021 according to the Prostobank Awards
- FUIB EXPRESS Branch was opened for clients
- FUIB is in TOP-12 best employers in Ukraine according to Forbes
- Congratulations to winners of the "We are celebrating the jubilee – we give 30 thousand for the deposit" promotion
- Режим роботи відділень ПУМБ в період з 24 грудня 2021 року по 10 січня 2022 року
- FUIB held the first internal hackathon
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!