Need to pay for a purchase online, but do not have the card with you? Not a problem, because from now on clients of First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) can quickly find out the card number and CVV-code directly in the mobile application.
To find out the full card number, simply select the required card in the "Cards and accounts" section of the PUMB Online mobile application. Click on the "Additional Information" block (icon with the letter "i" at the bottom of the card. In a few seconds, a card with the necessary details will appear on the screen: full number, validity period, card type. By the way, on the same page under the card, you can see the account number (IBAN) and the number of the agreement with the bank.
To clarify the CVV code, you need to click on the appropriate mark on the selected card (CVV button in the lower right corner of the card). The bank will send an OTP password, which will be automatically filled in in the mobile application, after which the CVV code will appear on the card.
- FUIB finished the first quarter of 2021 with a net profit of UAH 1 billion
- Work schedule of FUIB branches for Easter and May holidays
- FUIB offers special terms of service to support its clients during the quarantine period
- FUIB will open Analytics Academy for Ukrainian students
- FUIB has provided more than UAH 4 billion to support small and medium-sized businesses
- “Financial Sensei”. An educational series on finance for young people, created by the Ministry of Finance, the NBU and FUIB, has appeared on Diya.Digital Education
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!