Need to pay for a purchase online, but do not have the card with you? Not a problem, because from now on clients of First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) can quickly find out the card number and CVV-code directly in the mobile application.
To find out the full card number, simply select the required card in the "Cards and accounts" section of the PUMB Online mobile application. Click on the "Additional Information" block (icon with the letter "i" at the bottom of the card. In a few seconds, a card with the necessary details will appear on the screen: full number, validity period, card type. By the way, on the same page under the card, you can see the account number (IBAN) and the number of the agreement with the bank.
To clarify the CVV code, you need to click on the appropriate mark on the selected card (CVV button in the lower right corner of the card). The bank will send an OTP password, which will be automatically filled in in the mobile application, after which the CVV code will appear on the card.
- In the first six month of 2021, FUIB earned UAH 1.9 billion
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 12 bln
- FUIB Academy of Analytics training project will continue
- FUIB took part in financing the new innovation center of Dobrobut MN
- FUIB has lent over UAH 2 billion to the agricultural small business segment
- FUIB has become a partner of the NBU's campaign on safety of cash payments
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!