Need to pay for a purchase online, but do not have the card with you? Not a problem, because from now on clients of First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) can quickly find out the card number and CVV-code directly in the mobile application.
To find out the full card number, simply select the required card in the "Cards and accounts" section of the PUMB Online mobile application. Click on the "Additional Information" block (icon with the letter "i" at the bottom of the card. In a few seconds, a card with the necessary details will appear on the screen: full number, validity period, card type. By the way, on the same page under the card, you can see the account number (IBAN) and the number of the agreement with the bank.
To clarify the CVV code, you need to click on the appropriate mark on the selected card (CVV button in the lower right corner of the card). The bank will send an OTP password, which will be automatically filled in in the mobile application, after which the CVV code will appear on the card.
- FUIB EXPRESS Branch was opened for clients
- FUIB is in TOP-12 best employers in Ukraine according to Forbes
- Congratulations to winners of the "We are celebrating the jubilee – we give 30 thousand for the deposit" promotion
- Режим роботи відділень ПУМБ в період з 24 грудня 2021 року по 10 січня 2022 року
- FUIB held the first internal hackathon
- JJ.P. Morgan Chase Bank awarded FUIB for the high level of automatically processed payments in US dollars
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!