Need to pay for a purchase online, but do not have the card with you? Not a problem, because from now on clients of First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) can quickly find out the card number and CVV-code directly in the mobile application.
To find out the full card number, simply select the required card in the "Cards and accounts" section of the PUMB Online mobile application. Click on the "Additional Information" block (icon with the letter "i" at the bottom of the card. In a few seconds, a card with the necessary details will appear on the screen: full number, validity period, card type. By the way, on the same page under the card, you can see the account number (IBAN) and the number of the agreement with the bank.
To clarify the CVV code, you need to click on the appropriate mark on the selected card (CVV button in the lower right corner of the card). The bank will send an OTP password, which will be automatically filled in in the mobile application, after which the CVV code will appear on the card.
- Режим роботи відділень ПУМБ на День Захисника та Захисниці України
- ПУМБ став учасником Національного дня дівчат у технологіях
- New insurance service from FUIB: "Protection from injury"
- Without paper documents: Diia at FUIB
- FUIB JSC announces a winner of a tender for audit services
- FUIB clients from Lviv region obtained access to additional interest compensation on issued loans
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!