taking into account the extension of the quarantine till December 31, 2020, First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) will not charge penalties for late or incomplete transfer of minimal payments on loans and will not apply increased interest rates for those customers who could not repay loans on time and in full till January 31, 2020
We remind you that the extension of the grace period does not release the client from the obligation to pay loan payments for March-December 2020 (the period during which the bank did not charge penalties from individual clients for late or incomplete repayment of the minimum loan amount).
The total of obligations stipulated in the contract (credit body and interest) is not reduced - the client has to pay them in full. If the client has formalized loan repayment holidays, payments on the body of the loan, which are temporarily not accrued, will be spread over the number of payments remaining until the loan is fully repaid.
In case, obligatory payments are not made or partial payments are made between March 1 and December 31, the amount due will be included as late payment.
If the client has the opportunity to pay monthly loan payments in full and on time, it will help to avoid late payment and maintain a positive credit history. If you have difficulty servicing the loan, FUIB offers the following:
- Loan repayment holidays with extension for cash loans and commodity loans (for details follow the link)
- Credit card loan repayment holidays (for details follow the link)
Since the beginning of the quarantine, FUIB has approved loan repayment holidays and extensions for more than 49,500 loan agreements totaling UAH 791 million.
You can make monthly payments on loans using FUIB self-service terminals, as well as self-service terminals of partners - Privatbank, IBox, Easypay, City24, Sistema. Please note that FUIB has abolished the fee for the use of partner self-service payment terminals till the end of 2020; for more details follow the link.
- New FUIB branch No. 1 in Vyshhorod opened for clients.
- FUIB ranks 1st in terms of the growth of term deposits of individuals in hryvnia
- FUIB participated in DobroRun 2021 charity run
- FUIB clients will be able to make contactless payments for purchases with SwatchPAY!
- FUIB is in the TOP-3 in the rating of the most user-friendly Ukrainian banks and became the leader in the nomination "Convenience" according to Forbes Ukraine
- Credit-Rating agency affirmed long-term credit rating of FUIB
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!