First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) will launch a second loan repayment holidays for credit cards on August 14. Loan repayment holidays are formalized for a period of 3 months at the individual request of the client. To do this, the client needs to apply on the website or call the bank's hotline, after which the client will receive an SMS about the approving of the loan repayment holidays within a few days.
Conditions of the loan repayment holidays:
For the period of loan repayment holidays, a mandatory payment is accrued, which includes 0.5% of the loan body and 100% of accrued interest.
The loan limit is blocked for the period of loan repayment holidays. This means that the client will not be able to use the credit card. In this case, loan repayment holidays serve only to reduce the financial burden of repaying loan arrears that have formed during the quarantine period.
Payments under the Pay in Installments service are canceled, interest will be accrued on the balance of the debt as for cash withdrawal transactions.
Loan repayment will not be possible to use:
- By clients who have overdue credit card debt at the time of application. To participate in the loan repayment holidays, the client must repay the debt and apply 2 working days after repayment
- By clients who received their credit cards before November 16, 2015 at JSC "BANK RENAISSANCE CAPITAL"
Earlier, FUIB launched automatic loan repayment holidays for the entire portfolio of active credit cards, that is, for more than 600,000 loan agreements. Also after the end of the three-month holidays, the bank announced changes in the terms of loan repayment holidays and a gradual increase in the mandatory payment to allow clients to smoothly exit the loan repayment holidays to the previous level of monthly payment.
- In the first six month of 2021, FUIB earned UAH 1.9 billion
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 12 bln
- FUIB Academy of Analytics training project will continue
- FUIB took part in financing the new innovation center of Dobrobut MN
- FUIB has lent over UAH 2 billion to the agricultural small business segment
- FUIB has become a partner of the NBU's campaign on safety of cash payments
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!