Understanding the difficult situation caused by quarantine, First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) from the very beginning automatically introduced loan repayment holidays for all credit card holders. For four months, FUIB credit card holders have received a payment that was reduced approximately by half and consisted of only interest on the loan.
Please note that automatically connected credit card loan repayment holidays will cease to operate on August 1. This means that the minimum mandatory payment in August will also include a percentage of the body of the loan. To make the exit from the loan repayment holidays smooth and evenly distribute the clients' financial burden, FUIB will charge only 1% of the loan body (instead of 3%) in the mandatory payments for the period from August to October inclusive. The mandatory minimum payment in November will already include 2% of the loan body, and in December it will reach 3%, which were to pay before the introduction of loan repayment holidays.
We are also considering the possibility of extending the loan repayment holidays at the individual request of the client. This option will be announced later on the bank's website.
- FUIB for the first time provided coronavirus insurance to participants of an offline event - Kyiv Security Forum
- Оплачуйте рахунки за газ та отримуйте консультації щодо можливості підключення до ГК "Нафтогаз України"
- Роз’яснення щодо здійснення виплат по споживчих кредитах фізичних осіб у жовтні 2020 - січні 2021 року
- FUIB is one of the TOP-3 most transparent companies in Ukraine
- Режим роботи відділень ПУМБ в період з 13 по 15 жовтня 2020 року
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення у Маріуполі
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!