Understanding the difficult situation caused by quarantine, First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) from the very beginning automatically introduced loan repayment holidays for all credit card holders. For four months, FUIB credit card holders have received a payment that was reduced approximately by half and consisted of only interest on the loan.
Please note that automatically connected credit card loan repayment holidays will cease to operate on August 1. This means that the minimum mandatory payment in August will also include a percentage of the body of the loan. To make the exit from the loan repayment holidays smooth and evenly distribute the clients' financial burden, FUIB will charge only 1% of the loan body (instead of 3%) in the mandatory payments for the period from August to October inclusive. The mandatory minimum payment in November will already include 2% of the loan body, and in December it will reach 3%, which were to pay before the introduction of loan repayment holidays.
We are also considering the possibility of extending the loan repayment holidays at the individual request of the client. This option will be announced later on the bank's website.
- Роз’яснення щодо здійснення виплат по споживчих кредитах фізичних осіб у серпні-вересні 2020 року
- Вигідне літо продовжується: купуй валюту у серпні у мобільному додатку ПУМБ Online за спеціальним курсом!
- FUIB anti-crisis program to help hospitals entered the Top 25 of best CSR programs ranking by the Vlast Deneg magazine
- ATTENTION! Loan repayment holidays for credit cards end on August 1
- FUIB opened a new branch in Bila Tserkva
- FUIB's net profit for the 1st half of 2020 amounted to UAH 1.25 bln
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!