FUIB's case on support of the medical system of Ukraine in the coronavirus crisis entered the Top 25 of best CSR programs of the ranking by the Vlast Deneg magazine.
Corporate social responsibility (CSR) of companies is one of the key indicators of business success, a criterion for assessing its progress and commitment of owners of the business to European values. It was especially important for business owners to understand the principles of CSR during the coronavirus crisis. Therefore, Top 25 best CSR programs are presented in the ranking by the Vlast Deneg magazine. It includes both global programs initiated by large companies that set themselves the goal of meeting the highest standards, and those that are implemented in our market. In compiling the rating, data from various open sources were used, including official company information by the companies, media reports, and opinions of industry experts.
FUIB's anti-crisis case presented in the ranking of the Top 25 best CSR programs includes the following stages:
- FUIB's joining to the global initiative of the Rinat Akhmetov Foundation to help Ukrainian hospitals combat COVID-19 epidemic. Rinat Akhmetov was the first to come to help the country as early as in February. He combined the resources of the Foundation, Shakhtar football club, FUIB, DTEK and Metinvest, as well as other SCM assets to help Ukraine and allocated UAH 300 million to combat coronavirus within the Rinat Akhmetov Foundation's Fighting COVID-19 in Ukraine project. The Bank, in partnership with the Foundation, purchased medical equipment and personal protective gear for hospitals in Lviv, Ivano-Frankivsk, Chernivtsi, Ternopil, Donetsk and Luhansk regions. A total of 156 hospitals in Eastern and Western Ukraine received aid. The bank purchased and delivered to medical institutions 2 lung ventilators, 2 invasive patient monitors, more than 47,000 protective suits, more than 4,400 personal protective equipment kits, 1,200 sanitizers and 650 pulse oximeters.
- Holding the Support Medical Workers - Save Lives charity event among employees. FUIB volunteers raised more than UAH 560,000 in just one week, which they used to purchase more than 800 respirators, 1,200 protective overalls and 100 protective glasses. All these were sent to 11 reference hospitals in Kyiv, Lviv, Dnipro, Zaporizhzhia, Kharkiv, Mariupol and Odessa.
- Together with the ASKA-Life insurance company, development of the Stop Coronavirus insurance program to protect medical workers who - due to the risks of the profession - are not covered by the usual health insurance. Initially, FUIB insured 1,500 doctors in 9 reference hospitals at its own expense, and then began selling policies, offering doctors to reimburse 40% of its cost.
- Support for the initiative of the Young Donors Association of Ukraine to develop the online platform DonorUA AID. DonorUA AID will be a link between business and medical institutions as each hospital will be able to register on this platform, create a personal account, and write about their needs. And for businesses, it will simplify the process of providing aid to hospitals as the platform will contain requirements for personal protective gear and medical equipment, instructions for working with suppliers, step-by-step instructions for receiving and transferring charitable aid to hospitals and much more useful information. This platform will continue to operate after the COVID-19 epidemic, helping to disseminate information about the needs of health facilities among socially responsible businesses, volunteers and charitable foundations.
Serhiy Chernenko, FUIB's chairman of the board: “The pandemic has forced all large companies to reconsider their CSR priorities. The majority began to look for opportunities to help hospitals, nurses, patients. FUIB did not stop the planned social projects, but for the quarantine period we focused on combating the coronavirus. We purchased equipment for hospitals and protective gear for doctors, as well as provided insurance for medical workers. Given the forecasts that new waves of coronavirus await us, FUIB supported the initiative of the Young Donors Association of Ukraine to develop the DonorUA AID online platform. The platform will bring together hospitals, charities, responsible businesses, volunteers and suppliers of equipment and protective gear. The bank also reconsidered its approach to organizing work in the office. The format in which only a third of employees will be in the offices on a permanent basis while the others will work remotely is already being tested. By allowing employees to work from home, we indirectly, but still help curb the spread of the virus.”
- Вигідні ціни на придбання добрив від OSTCHEM RETAiL для агроклієнтів ПУМБ
- Thanks to FUIB's financial assistance to the military, quick commission-free money transfers to foundations, sale of military domestic government bonds our victory is nearing
- Видачі ПУМБ агровиробникам з початку війни склали майже 1,3 млрд грн
- ПУМБ – переможець національного рейтингу проєктних офісів PMO UA AWARDS 2021
- Отримайте державну допомогу для внутрішньо переміщених осіб на картку єПідтримка від ПУМБ
- It is easy to support the Armed Forces of Ukraine and volunteers together with FUIB
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!