Visits to PUMB online banking for entrepreneurs exceeded 100,000 sessions, which is almost 5 times more than last year.
The data are current as of June 2020.
This record increase in visits to PUMB online for entrepreneurs is primarily connected by FUIB with the expansion of Internet banking functionality and the increase in demand for remote operations.
Only last year, to the existing list of services in the personal account of users was enhanced with currency trading (purchase/sale) function, SWIFT transfers, review of existing currency contracts, improved functionality of replenishment of corporate cards, review of card accounts and their owners, and also a service for sending reports to regulatory authorities online for legal entities using Liga:Report platform.
According to Maksym Masiuk, head of the Department of Digital Retail Development at FUIB, customers are increasingly realizing that maximum operations can be conveniently and easily performed online.
“Since the beginning of the year alone, the number of PUIB online for entrepreneurs users has increased by as much as 43%. We are constantly trying to open even more remote opportunities for our clients, thus taking care of the most valuable resource of any entrepreneur - his time," says Maxym Masiuk.
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
- Raiffeisen Bank International нагородив ПУМБ за високий рівень автоматично оброблених платежів у євро
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!