Currently, the actual value of the standard for lending to related parties in FUIB is 10.9% with the standard value of the National Bank defined as not more than 25%. Thus, today FUIB complies with all standards set by the regulator.
stressed , FUIB's chairman of the board.
FUIB successfully passed the stress testing of the National Bank in 2019 and the first stage of assessing the bank's stability in 2020. According to the new methodology of the NBU, FUIB was recognized as a system-forming bank, which imposes additional obligations on the bank, in particular to ensure uninterrupted operation and fulfill all obligations to customers.
We would like to remind that since 2016, the bank has been gradually reducing the H9 ratio, in accordance with the action plan agreed with the National Bank with a deadline set as January 1, 2021.
- The Deposit Bonus promotion is starting - an additional reward of up to 1.0% per annum
- In the first six month of 2021, FUIB earned UAH 1.9 billion
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 12 bln
- FUIB Academy of Analytics training project will continue
- FUIB took part in financing the new innovation center of Dobrobut MN
- FUIB has lent over UAH 2 billion to the agricultural small business segment
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!