Currently, the actual value of the standard for lending to related parties in FUIB is 10.9% with the standard value of the National Bank defined as not more than 25%. Thus, today FUIB complies with all standards set by the regulator.
stressed , FUIB's chairman of the board.
FUIB successfully passed the stress testing of the National Bank in 2019 and the first stage of assessing the bank's stability in 2020. According to the new methodology of the NBU, FUIB was recognized as a system-forming bank, which imposes additional obligations on the bank, in particular to ensure uninterrupted operation and fulfill all obligations to customers.
We would like to remind that since 2016, the bank has been gradually reducing the H9 ratio, in accordance with the action plan agreed with the National Bank with a deadline set as January 1, 2021.
- FUIB Digital Business entered the TOP-20 best Internet banking
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!