In April 2020, First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) approved 30,000 applications for loan repayment holidays for cash loans and loans for the purchase of goods. The total amount of restructuring was UAH 520 million.
69% of all approved applications are applications for restructuring cash loans.
"In total, FUIB serves about 600,000 loan agreements for cash loans and commodity loans. During the first month of loan repayment holidays, about 5% of clients benefited from the restructuring. In the scale of a bank, this is a small figure, so we are ready to provide loan repayment holidays for more clients if the need arises. It is important for us, as a bank, to help our clients avoid late payments and continue to service loans. Restructuring allows to reduce the payment by about half, which significantly alleviates the financial burden on the client," commented Dmytro Dudnik, Head of FUIB's Credit Products Division.
Terms of loan repayment holidays for cash loans and loans for the purchase of goods from FUIB provide for a temporary deferral for 3 months of payments on the body of the loan. This means that the monthly payments for the loan repayment holidays’ period consist only of accrued interest; the body of the loan will need to be repaid after the end of the loan repayment holidays. Payments that consist of temporary non-accrued loan body will be evenly spread over the remaining months until the loan is fully repaid. If the client serves more than one loan in FUIB, the restructuring applies to all loan agreements. This approach allows you to reduce the mandatory loan payment by about half.
You can apply for loan repayment holidays at the bank's website.
- New FUIB branch No. 1 in Vyshhorod opened for clients.
- FUIB ranks 1st in terms of the growth of term deposits of individuals in hryvnia
- FUIB participated in DobroRun 2021 charity run
- FUIB clients will be able to make contactless payments for purchases with SwatchPAY!
- FUIB is in the TOP-3 in the rating of the most user-friendly Ukrainian banks and became the leader in the nomination "Convenience" according to Forbes Ukraine
- Credit-Rating agency affirmed long-term credit rating of FUIB
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!