At present, the bank's liquidity is almost twice the standards set by the regulator. As of April 1, 2020, FUIB had UAH 3 billion of free liquidity in NBU deposit certificates, UAH 9 billion in sovereign bonds and UAH 12 billion in correspondent accounts and at the bank's cash desk. The liquidity coverage ratio in hryvnia was 240% at a rate of 100%, in foreign currency it was 181% at a rate of 100%.
As of April 1, 2020, FUIB's capital adequacy ratio was 22%, which is more than twice as much as the regulatory value of 10%. At the same time, on April 28, the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders of the bank decided to increase the authorized capital of FUIB according to the results of 2019 by UAH 1.5 billion to UAH 4.7 billion. Due to this, the fixed capital ratio will improve to 16% with a standard of 7%.
states , FUIB's Chairman of the Board..
FUIB successfully passed the stress testing of the National Bank and according to the new methodology of the NBU, FUIB was recognized as a system-forming bank, which imposes additional obligations on the bank, in particular to ensure uninterrupted operation and fulfill all obligations to customers.
FUIB is a reliable partner and always strives to support its customers in difficult situations. Thus, with the beginning of quarantine in connection with the coronavirus epidemic, the bank offered loan repayment holidays to its individual customers and favorable conditions for loan restructuring for corporate clients.
Today, FUIB is the largest Ukrainian bank with private capital, which has been stable in the banking market of Ukraine for 28 years, has been tested by several crises and has proven its reliability. We are trusted by 1.5 million individual clients and 66,000 corporate clients. 40 of the TOP-100 largest companies in Ukraine are our clients.
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
- Raiffeisen Bank International нагородив ПУМБ за високий рівень автоматично оброблених платежів у євро
- Банк, на який клієнти можуть розраховувати – Інтерв’ю Магдича Сергія для журналу «Бізнес»
- The credit rating of FUIB is confirmed at the level uaAAA and the reliability of deposits at the level "5"
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!