FUIB employees joined the bank's charity initiative and raised more than 560,000 UAH in a week. As part of the "Support Medical Workers - Save Lives!" charity campaign,
200 protective suits, 100 protective respirators and 21 pair of glasses were handed over to the and to the .
received more than 200 protective suits, 100 respirators, 15 pairs of glasses and 25 sets of medical masks from the FUIB team.
250 protective suits, 300 respirators and 35 pairs of glasses were transferred to Kyiv City Clinical Hospital No. .
The Bank's employees supported the and . 100 suits and 87 respirators were transferred to the hospital No. 21 and 100 protective suits and 90 respirators to the hospital in Zaporizhzhia.
FUIB employees handed over 100 protective suits and 36 respirators to Kharkiv Regional Clinical Infectious Diseases Hospital and 100 protective suits to Kharkiv City Clinical Hospital No. 13.
received 50 protective suits and 10 pairs of glasses.
was handed over 50 protective suits and 10 pairs of glasses.
For FUIB employees purchased 125 suits and 21 respirators.
, Head of the Employer Brand Development Department, who organized and promoted the event, commented:
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
- Raiffeisen Bank International нагородив ПУМБ за високий рівень автоматично оброблених платежів у євро
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!