The awarding of the best banking products at the annual FinAwards 2020 ceremony took place on February 28. In total, FUIB received 8 awards.
FUIB's Chairman of the Board Serhiy Chernenko received "silver" in the Banker of the Year nomination. FUIB's Deputy Chairman of the Board of Retail Business Sebastian Rubai also took second place in the Retail Business Manager nomination.
In product nominations, two FUIB debit cards were awarded: "vseKARTA" received “gold”, in the Best Debit Card category and FUIB's premium debit card ("Premier Package") received “silver” in the Best VIP Debit Card category.
Market experts also praised the terms of "VSEYASNO"cash loan - the loan took first place in the Best Cash Loan category. This is the second "gold" of this loan from FinAwards.
PUMB Online Internet banking closed the top three in its nomination.
"vseMOZHU" credit card took the 4th place in Mass Segment Credit Card category.
FUIB also received the 4th place in the Best Advertising Campaign nomination.
FinAwards 2020 is an annual competition aimed at identifying the best retail banks in the realization of products, client services and technologies through the lens of client experience. The organizers are finance and investment websites Minfin.com.ua and Finance.ua and BankOnline company.
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
- Raiffeisen Bank International нагородив ПУМБ за високий рівень автоматично оброблених платежів у євро
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!