The awarding of the best banking products at the annual FinAwards 2020 ceremony took place on February 28. In total, FUIB received 8 awards.
FUIB's Chairman of the Board Serhiy Chernenko received "silver" in the Banker of the Year nomination. FUIB's Deputy Chairman of the Board of Retail Business Sebastian Rubai also took second place in the Retail Business Manager nomination.
In product nominations, two FUIB debit cards were awarded: "vseKARTA" received “gold”, in the Best Debit Card category and FUIB's premium debit card ("Premier Package") received “silver” in the Best VIP Debit Card category.
Market experts also praised the terms of "VSEYASNO"cash loan - the loan took first place in the Best Cash Loan category. This is the second "gold" of this loan from FinAwards.
PUMB Online Internet banking closed the top three in its nomination.
"vseMOZHU" credit card took the 4th place in Mass Segment Credit Card category.
FUIB also received the 4th place in the Best Advertising Campaign nomination.
FinAwards 2020 is an annual competition aimed at identifying the best retail banks in the realization of products, client services and technologies through the lens of client experience. The organizers are finance and investment websites Minfin.com.ua and Finance.ua and BankOnline company.
- The Deposit Bonus promotion is starting - an additional reward of up to 1.0% per annum
- In the first six month of 2021, FUIB earned UAH 1.9 billion
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 12 bln
- FUIB Academy of Analytics training project will continue
- FUIB took part in financing the new innovation center of Dobrobut MN
- FUIB has lent over UAH 2 billion to the agricultural small business segment
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!