First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) launches new tariff packages for small business clients.
From now on, at the bank will be available only three tariff packages - vseMINIMUM, vseOPTYMUM and vsePREMIUM - which took into account all the needs of entrepreneurs regardless of their field of activity and provide even more comfortable conditions for servicing and doing business.
Thus, the vseMINIMUM tariff package will be useful for entrepreneurs with a small number of transactions. For only UAH 150 a month, they will receive a current account in hryvnia, a corporate card and be able to join the loyalty program.
Instead, the tariff packages vseOPTYMUM (300 UAH/month) and vsePREMIUM (700 UAH/month) provide an unlimited amount of electronic payments and will be suitable for businesses actively using cashless transactions. They also include cash lodgements without commission and preferential terms for buying/selling/converting currency.
The main uniqueness, which is common for all three tariff packages, is the absence of a fee for monthly servicing depending on the amount of the average monthly balance in the current account.
You can find more information about tariff packages following the link.
If you have any questions, contact your account manager or the Corporate Customer Service Center (Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 18:00) by calling the following phone numbers:
- 0 800 501 275 (free of charge for calls from landline and mobile phones within Ukraine),
- +38 044 290 93 11 (for international calls, according to the tariffs set by operators).
- FUIB EXPRESS No. 1 Branch in Ovruch opened for clients
- Режим роботи відділень ПУМБ на День Захисника та Захисниці України
- ПУМБ став учасником Національного дня дівчат у технологіях
- New insurance service from FUIB: "Protection from injury"
- Without paper documents: Diia at FUIB
- FUIB JSC announces a winner of a tender for audit services
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!