According to the decision of the National Bank of Ukraine, First Ukrainian International Bank will now be able to perform operations with the National Bank's cash reserves, as well as to provide banks in the regions with cash and receive the remaining cash and worn out notes from them.
The relevant decision No. 718-rsh “On granting the "First Ukrainian International Bank" Joint Stock Company the status of an authorized bank” was adopted by the Board of the National Bank of Ukraine on September 23, 2019.
Divisions of two state-owned banks and one bank with foreign capital also store the National Bank's cash reserves and perform operations with them in all regions of the country.
- The Deposit Bonus promotion is starting - an additional reward of up to 1.0% per annum
- In the first six month of 2021, FUIB earned UAH 1.9 billion
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 12 bln
- FUIB Academy of Analytics training project will continue
- FUIB took part in financing the new innovation center of Dobrobut MN
- FUIB has lent over UAH 2 billion to the agricultural small business segment
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!