First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has won in the "Best Bank for Accountants" nomination within the framework of the national "Accountant's Choice" award.
The national "Accountant's Choice" award is the initiative of the LIGA:ZAKON company, which determines companies which are unquestionable leaders in various fields and which provide services for accountants throughout Ukraine, by selecting winners through a popular vote on the company's website.
According to Maksym Masiuk, the head of FUIB's Department of Digital Development of Small Business, not only is this victory a confirmation that the bank is moving in the right direction, but also an additional incentive for further improvement of banking products and services for customers.
- ПУМБ запустив міжнародні перекази через систему RIA
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення в Черкасах
- FUIB announces the change in the Management Board
- Pay for utilities in the PUMB Online mobile application
- Immerse yourself in a circle of friends with PUMB and Roshen
- In November, the volume of Ukrainians' deposits in FUIB increased by half a billion UAH
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!