First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) took leading positions in the "Financial Oscar 2018" rating in several nominations, according to the "Business" magazine.
Thus, FUIB became the second leading bank in the "SME Support" nomination for its achievements in the market of lending and servicing of small and medium-sized businesses in Ukraine, and also entered the TOP-3 in the nomination "Agrarian Bank", and ranked third in the rating.
"Financial Oscar" annually celebrates the best representatives of the financial sector. For the third consecutive year, FUIB is represented in the leading Top-3 of the Ukrainian banks recognized as the best for servicing small and medium-sized businesses as well as the agrarian sector, thereby confirming its reliability for corporate clients.
- Preparing for sowing: fertilizers from OSTCHEM RETAIL and FUIB at a preferential interest rate
- Розраховуйся фестивальною карткою від ПУМБ і Mastercard та отримуй знижки на UPark Festival
- FUIB is in the TOP-20 companies that care
- Currency Auction Service by FUIB entered the TOP-50 Innovations of the financial sphere
- Get an insurance policy issued at FUIB branches
- FUIB has been recognized as one of the systemically important banks
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!