First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) took leading positions in the "Financial Oscar 2018" rating in several nominations, according to the "Business" magazine.
Thus, FUIB became the second leading bank in the "SME Support" nomination for its achievements in the market of lending and servicing of small and medium-sized businesses in Ukraine, and also entered the TOP-3 in the nomination "Agrarian Bank", and ranked third in the rating.
"Financial Oscar" annually celebrates the best representatives of the financial sector. For the third consecutive year, FUIB is represented in the leading Top-3 of the Ukrainian banks recognized as the best for servicing small and medium-sized businesses as well as the agrarian sector, thereby confirming its reliability for corporate clients.
- Jimmy Choo, Bally, Lardini, Sergio Rossi, Aquazzura, Giorgio Armani, Pal Zileri та ще 100 преміальних брендів відтепер можна купити у розстрочку*
- всеКАРТУ від ПУМБ визнано надзвичайно простою банківською карткою
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення у місті Васильків
- Working hours of FUIB branches for the period from August 23 to August 27, 2019
- FUIB has increased the limit of financing provided for "NOVAAGRO" trading house to UAH 200 million
- FUIB opened a branch in Myrhorod
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!