First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) took leading positions in the "Financial Oscar 2018" rating in several nominations, according to the "Business" magazine.
Thus, FUIB became the second leading bank in the "SME Support" nomination for its achievements in the market of lending and servicing of small and medium-sized businesses in Ukraine, and also entered the TOP-3 in the nomination "Agrarian Bank", and ranked third in the rating.
"Financial Oscar" annually celebrates the best representatives of the financial sector. For the third consecutive year, FUIB is represented in the leading Top-3 of the Ukrainian banks recognized as the best for servicing small and medium-sized businesses as well as the agrarian sector, thereby confirming its reliability for corporate clients.
- ПУМБ запустив міжнародні перекази через систему RIA
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення в Черкасах
- FUIB announces the change in the Management Board
- Pay for utilities in the PUMB Online mobile application
- Immerse yourself in a circle of friends with PUMB and Roshen
- In November, the volume of Ukrainians' deposits in FUIB increased by half a billion UAH
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!