First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) took leading positions in the "Financial Oscar 2018" rating in several nominations, according to the "Business" magazine.
Thus, FUIB became the second leading bank in the "SME Support" nomination for its achievements in the market of lending and servicing of small and medium-sized businesses in Ukraine, and also entered the TOP-3 in the nomination "Agrarian Bank", and ranked third in the rating.
"Financial Oscar" annually celebrates the best representatives of the financial sector. For the third consecutive year, FUIB is represented in the leading Top-3 of the Ukrainian banks recognized as the best for servicing small and medium-sized businesses as well as the agrarian sector, thereby confirming its reliability for corporate clients.
- My Career in Ukraine: successful leaders shared their experience with teenagers from the southern regions
- Apple Pay Coming to FUIB’s Customers
- ПУМБ – лідер за кількістю нагород на FinAwards 2019
- ПУМБ відкрив відділення в Запоріжжі
- ПУМБ відкрив перший Центр обслуговування VIP-клієнтів
- FUIB has extended an agreement with the Government of Belarus on the compensation of part of the interest rate on the purchase of Belarusian agricultural machinery
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!