First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) took leading positions in the "Financial Oscar 2018" rating in several nominations, according to the "Business" magazine.
Thus, FUIB became the second leading bank in the "SME Support" nomination for its achievements in the market of lending and servicing of small and medium-sized businesses in Ukraine, and also entered the TOP-3 in the nomination "Agrarian Bank", and ranked third in the rating.
"Financial Oscar" annually celebrates the best representatives of the financial sector. For the third consecutive year, FUIB is represented in the leading Top-3 of the Ukrainian banks recognized as the best for servicing small and medium-sized businesses as well as the agrarian sector, thereby confirming its reliability for corporate clients.
- Режим роботи відділень ПУМБ в період з 5 по 9 березня 2021 року
- Купуйте техніку на eldorado.ua в розстрочку від ПУМБ без переплат!
- FUIB has become a partner of the NBU's campaign on consumer rights protection in financial services
- FUIB, the Ministry of Digital Transformation and the NBU are preparing an educational series on financial literacy
- Понад 10 тисяч клієнтів підключилися до ГК «Нафтогаз України» у відділеннях ПУМБ
- FUIB provides financing for the suppliers of state-owned enterprises of strategic importance
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!