More and more Ukrainians choose First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB). As of December 20, the portfolio of deposits of individuals in hryvnia has increased by 718 million to 5 billion UAH. The growth of the hryvnia deposit portfolio of the bank amounted to + 17% since the beginning of the year.
"Only in December, the hryvnia deposit portfolio of FUIB has grown by more than 203 million hryvnia. Such indicators were achieved due to the fact that in the fourth quarter we revised and increased our deposit rates, as well as launched several promotional deposits with attractive terms," commented Dmytro Polishchuk, director of FUIB Retail Products Business Department.
As at November 1, 2018, the total portfolio of funds of FUIB's retail clients, which includes current and fixed-term deposits in UAH and foreign currency, as well as the remaining funds on accounts, amounted to 16.6 billion UAH.
1.3 million private clients have trusted their funds to the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB). 85% of depositors redeposited their money at the bank after the expiration of the deposit term. In general, FUIB is ranked 6th among all Ukrainian banks in terms of the portfolio of deposits issued to individuals.
- Роз’яснення щодо здійснення виплат по споживчих кредитах фізичних осіб у серпні-вересні 2020 року
- Вигідне літо продовжується: купуй валюту у серпні у мобільному додатку ПУМБ Online за спеціальним курсом!
- FUIB anti-crisis program to help hospitals entered the Top 25 of best CSR programs ranking by the Vlast Deneg magazine
- ATTENTION! Loan repayment holidays for credit cards end on August 1
- FUIB opened a new branch in Bila Tserkva
- FUIB's net profit for the 1st half of 2020 amounted to UAH 1.25 bln
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!