More and more Ukrainians choose First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB). As of December 20, the portfolio of deposits of individuals in hryvnia has increased by 718 million to 5 billion UAH. The growth of the hryvnia deposit portfolio of the bank amounted to + 17% since the beginning of the year.
"Only in December, the hryvnia deposit portfolio of FUIB has grown by more than 203 million hryvnia. Such indicators were achieved due to the fact that in the fourth quarter we revised and increased our deposit rates, as well as launched several promotional deposits with attractive terms," commented Dmytro Polishchuk, director of FUIB Retail Products Business Department.
As at November 1, 2018, the total portfolio of funds of FUIB's retail clients, which includes current and fixed-term deposits in UAH and foreign currency, as well as the remaining funds on accounts, amounted to 16.6 billion UAH.
1.3 million private clients have trusted their funds to the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB). 85% of depositors redeposited their money at the bank after the expiration of the deposit term. In general, FUIB is ranked 6th among all Ukrainian banks in terms of the portfolio of deposits issued to individuals.
- FUIB EXPRESS Branch was opened for clients
- FUIB is in TOP-12 best employers in Ukraine according to Forbes
- Congratulations to winners of the "We are celebrating the jubilee – we give 30 thousand for the deposit" promotion
- Режим роботи відділень ПУМБ в період з 24 грудня 2021 року по 10 січня 2022 року
- FUIB held the first internal hackathon
- JJ.P. Morgan Chase Bank awarded FUIB for the high level of automatically processed payments in US dollars
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!