More and more Ukrainians choose First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB). As of December 20, the portfolio of deposits of individuals in hryvnia has increased by 718 million to 5 billion UAH. The growth of the hryvnia deposit portfolio of the bank amounted to + 17% since the beginning of the year.
"Only in December, the hryvnia deposit portfolio of FUIB has grown by more than 203 million hryvnia. Such indicators were achieved due to the fact that in the fourth quarter we revised and increased our deposit rates, as well as launched several promotional deposits with attractive terms," commented Dmytro Polishchuk, director of FUIB Retail Products Business Department.
As at November 1, 2018, the total portfolio of funds of FUIB's retail clients, which includes current and fixed-term deposits in UAH and foreign currency, as well as the remaining funds on accounts, amounted to 16.6 billion UAH.
1.3 million private clients have trusted their funds to the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB). 85% of depositors redeposited their money at the bank after the expiration of the deposit term. In general, FUIB is ranked 6th among all Ukrainian banks in terms of the portfolio of deposits issued to individuals.
- Будьте уважні! Нова шахрайська схема
- Start of the All-Ukrainian competition "My Career in Ukraine"
- Кредитна картка ПУМБ «ВСЕМОЖУ» - в ТОП-2 кращих банківських продуктів 2019 року
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення в Херсоні
- PUMB switches to international IBAN bank account format
- Відділення ПУМБ № 8 в Маріуполі змінило адресу
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!