Never ever have FUIB certificates been as convenient as they are now! Since October, First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has canceled the fee for formalization and provision of certificates!
From now on, the cost of certificates of having an account in the bank (in Ukrainian and English, which are provided within the day) and about the amount of personal income tax withheld and paid to the budget from the deposit account (in Ukrainian and English), as well as the cost of issuing an account statement for operations carried out using service "FUIB online", at the regional center/branch of the bank is included in the cost of servicing the account.
List of certificates for which no cost is charged:
- Certificate of absence of debt
- Certificate of absence of debt on a loan at the bank
- Certificate of the amount of interest paid on a loan
- Certificate of full repayment of the loan
The cost of providing duplicate cash-desk, settlement certificates and other documents that are stored in the archive for a period not exceeding 1 month is included in the cost of servicing the account. If the documents are required for a period exceeding 1 month, the cost of the certificate is 100 UAH. This is the only type of certificate for which the FUIB client has to pay extra. The cost of the rest of them is included in the cost of servicing the account, or canceled.
We would like to remind that in order to get a certificate from the bank you need to contact the bank branch.
- My Career in Ukraine: successful leaders shared their experience with teenagers from the southern regions
- Apple Pay Coming to FUIB’s Customers
- ПУМБ – лідер за кількістю нагород на FinAwards 2019
- ПУМБ відкрив відділення в Запоріжжі
- ПУМБ відкрив перший Центр обслуговування VIP-клієнтів
- FUIB has extended an agreement with the Government of Belarus on the compensation of part of the interest rate on the purchase of Belarusian agricultural machinery
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!