In September, the first semester of a two-year master's program in economic analysis began. The studying of 10 students became possible thanks to the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB): within the framework of the project "Talents from the Regions", the bank covers the cost of tuition, scholarships and accommodation for 10 students.
In general, 16 students from regional universities of the Volyn, Lviv, Dnipropetrovsk, Zaporizhzhia, Kyiv, Rivne, Kharkiv and Kherson regions entered the first year of Master's program in economic analysis.
The selection took place in three stages: students passed exams in economics, mathematics and English and passed interviews.
"We plan to continue supporting students who are studying within the framework of the project "Talents from the Regions". Many of our employees are ready to share their experience and become mentors for students," commented FUIB's Chairman of the Board Serhiy Chernenko.
We would like to remind that First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB), within the framework of strategic partnership with the Kyiv School of Economics (KSE), started supporting the Talents from the Regions educational program in 2018. This program provides 10 from 20 scholarships intended for studying at a two-year Master's Program in Economic Analysis at the KSE for students from the regions, as well as covers the expenses related to their stay in Kyiv. The monthly scholarship will amount to 1500 UAH.
- My Career in Ukraine: successful leaders shared their experience with teenagers from the southern regions
- Apple Pay Coming to FUIB’s Customers
- ПУМБ – лідер за кількістю нагород на FinAwards 2019
- ПУМБ відкрив відділення в Запоріжжі
- ПУМБ відкрив перший Центр обслуговування VIP-клієнтів
- FUIB has extended an agreement with the Government of Belarus on the compensation of part of the interest rate on the purchase of Belarusian agricultural machinery
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!